Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics (55063 Views)

Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / SARS Officers Shoot Shop Owner Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by ionsman: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Protest in front of BEDC office

BEDC must go

Bedc are the most useless distribution company in Nigeria. Tuueeeeh! Reason why I now hate going to Benin.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Antipob777(f): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
I thank God he don't death. Glory be to God.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by justtoodark: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
chai....everybody dey fvck up in naija.....

police shoot people,sars shoot police.....

the only people still sane here is the army.....

chai......
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dottore:
You are dead in this country if you know nobody. Just like I was driving away from a Bureau de change Office in Owerri road in Enugu State sometime ago. I was with my younger sister in the car, suddenly a green Toyota Carina E car drove past me and blocked me just a few yards before a mosque in the area. I applied brake suddenly.

At first I thought it was robbers. I quickly engaged the reverse gear but before I could reverse or make meaningful movement two guys had quickly alighted from the Carina E they were armed and had Police Bullet proof vests though they weren't putting on uniforms. The first shock of robbery thought left me. One was shouting "Police don't move" at the same time corking his rifle. Before I knew it the other one opened the passenger door and asked my sister to come down and enter their car so he will take her position in my car.
I quickly stepped down and demanded to know what our offence was. I had thought maybe I had committed a traffic offence but on a second thought I reasoned that we weren't on a major road and we didn't drive past any traffic light and I know very well that neither of us is a criminal so I stood my ground and refused to go anywhere.

A crowd had started gathering. A third person came down from their car and wanted to patronize me by talking softly saying that I should be a gentlemen and just follow them to SARS Office so I don't provoke the other two that they are usually impatient and ruthless. I wasn't cowed by what he was saying.

I was already aware of the police gimmick in Enugu then. They would arrest an innocent fellow, accuse you of a heinous crime or having links with criminals, detain you for days if not weeks, tactically intimidate you to save your reputation and bail your self with huge sums or else they threaten to take you Intermittently to your residence in cuffs to conduct a search.

The third person who preferred to speak more friendly asked me a few questions about what I do for a living and all that and why I went to bureau de change. I told him I just came back from China few days before then and I needed some Naira notes to clear some goods by Air freight. He said I shouldn't worry that I should just follow them that he will make sure they don't harm me but I vehemently refused. I kept demanding to know what I did. I scrolled up a number on my phone to make a call but before I knew it they seized our phones. I later obliged them, two entered my car we left while their car was coming behind.
When we got there, before we could go in, I saw a very senior Police Officer who happens to be a family friend. He was surprised seeing me there, after I told him the ordeal he felt bad and got my phones from them and handed them over to me and asked us to leave.

Why are there no stringent measures to curb the excesses of these wicked men. Why are the Police authority and other relevant Government establishments keeping mute to these countless inhuman activities by these men.
welcome to nigeria..a country that is lawless and where men in uniform harrass unarmed civilians.those SARS officials that blocked u assumed u might be a yahoo boy since they saw u in the bureu de change. They just wanted to extort some dollars from u. Na their normal way be dat.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Shaev7(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Am I the only one thinking SARS members are more of threat to Nigerians that Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen at the moment?
I guess am also pondering what you are pondering.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Skmoda360(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Thank God he didn't dead
He might still die if not given appropriate treatment.....its an headshot bro...very dangerous
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Homguy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
lilmax:
I don't get it, his bus stopped, trying to know the problem, SARS came into the picture, he pleaded with them and the next thing he was shot. ....smh

all this SARS stories always doesn't make sense

how can someone be killed just like that?

you guys should come up with something better
bro, I am a pharmacist, last month on a sunday evening while cooking gas finished and I had to quckly go to refill . Not far from my house I saw the hooligans harrassing motorists, before I could say jack, I was pulled over and the questions started. Why are you driving an office car on sunday, show us your ID card, and complimentary cards which I did, where is your license(told them I had it at home) that was wwhen trouble started, they said they would seize my car , then I 'ld go home to bring it. I said thats not possible. Told them I would lock up the car, and go get it if that was what they needed, they refused. Asked for my car keys which I refused to hand over. Next one of them shoved me and was about kicking me when a old colleague intervened and told them to bring me over. I was delayed there for about 2hours.

Thats is totally bad, what if I had an emergency at hand? Or any other pressing issue?
These are police men managed with our taxes, its bad.
If you are not part of them, I am suprised you posted what you did up there.

8 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Protest in front of BEDC office

BEDC must go
u need to come to benin.no single light in benin.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Fash20: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
sometimes I wonder why I was born in this country.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by sirpedro(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
chicagoPD:
cry Saraki has been writing letters instead of appearing at your station you didn't beat him but you can kill an innocent man trying to make a living. You all shall know no peace!
amen
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by InvertedHammer: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
/
All these stories about SARS only confirm that Nigerians are cowards. They should go into prayers like they do against the herdsmen.

Are SARS officials not human? They don't bleed? They don't die?

Oh well...
/
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Homeboiy: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
lefulefu:
u need to come to benin.no single light in benin.

but my side dey get light oo

at least 10hrs a day
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by OTENABOBC1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
We could easily end their career offline but we're actively doing it online.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by ZCrest: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
until Nigerians stand up and face these dare devils masquerading as #SARS#, we will get no where. much less expecting their superiors in office to caution them or even curtain the spate of reckless, avoidable and senseless killings. I had same experience and these guys ordered me to drive straight to their station in Ikeja. I called my Bro. who is an ASP and immediately called out the plate numbers and description of the 2 cars they are driving. They all got shocked seeing that i av given out details about them. Next they started threatening that they will send me to jail, i dared them to take me to a police station where they will also state what i did or offence i committed. These guyz (about 8 in all) were looking really rough and very dangerous with arms all in mufty.
My advise to anyone caught in their trap is first to immediately place a call and give details about the plate number(s) of their vehicle(s), tag names and numbers on their cloths before they get rough with you. at least, u are sure they know their details are out there with someone in case they misbehave. They later requested for my ID only to realize am not just anybody but a senior staff in an organization. these guys are bruts and do not care about your status......
please be very vigilant and calm anytime they approach you. don't argue or get physical.do not prove any point or right. just be calm and take actions silently (get as much details about them and send it to anyone u know will act) while waiting for their moves.
god bless you all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by gladisa7: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
sars n herdsmen maiming and killing people for Buhari..
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by dayveed1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
bobolistica:

I pray it happens to u or Ur loved one so u can calculate how it adds up.
amen.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Homeboiy:

but my side dey get light oo

at least 10hrs a day

no be govt house u dey stay dat year?cheesy
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by mrcrabs(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
As we are speaking now Sars is in my area in the normal shuttle bus waiting for boys to pass and get harassed I just passed one now.

Ire Akari isolo they are there now so be careful...

Am out.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Homeboiy: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
lefulefu:
no be govt house u dey stay dat year?cheesy

hahahahha e be like
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by delishpot: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
SARS, POLICE, MOPOL, POLITICIANS are all your friends. They are also friends with Boko haram, Kidnappers, Armed robbers, Cultists, Assasins and Ritualists
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by simplibaba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Can someone just give me the real function of #SARS in the society aside from their usual and legalised robbery of the common man in the society?

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Homeboiy:

hahahahha e be like
some days ago na so Gov Obaseki even come out dey complain say why BEDC dey do benin like dis. Dat since im sef wey be Gov don dey suffer no light.i come shock...ehncheesy...A whole Gorvo Obaseki no get light? I was likecheesy...

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Solz7(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Who cares about the gun used. The main point is that he was shot unjustly.
koboko69:
That is not a bullet wound from an AK47...or any other fire arm.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by newdawn2017(f): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Thank God he didn't dead
Now who was ur teacher back in primary school? u must give me d school's address so d@ I can go burn it down.. È nor go better 4 ur English teachers.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by hetty27: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good afternoon homeboiy please I saw your Post in respect of the dell laptop. Please I am the owner of the laptop how do I reach you my name is Henrietta goodness. Am at uniben ekehuan campus please u can reach me on 08120988918
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by notoriousbabe: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
newdawn2017:
Now who was ur teacher back in primary school? u must give me d school's address so d@ I can go burn it down.. È nor go better 4 ur English teachers.
e no go better for your own teachers too who taughted you none sense in school
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by notoriousbabe: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
hetty27:
Good afternoon homeboiy please I saw your Post in respect of the dell laptop. Please I am the owner of the laptop how do I reach you my name is Henrietta goodness. Am at uniben ekehuan campus please u can reach me on 08120988918
liar
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by osazeeblue01: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
No future in this Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / Robbers Who Use Charm To Open Padlocks In Lagos Caught & Tied Up By Mob (photos) / Akwa Ibom Police Nabbed Man Who Slaughtered Boy Like Goat-for-sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.