Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Real Story About The Controversial Wedding Photos Of 19-year-old Secondary S - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Real Story About The Controversial Wedding Photos Of 19-year-old Secondary S (642 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Story About The Controversial Wedding Photos Of 19-year-old Secondary S by Silverman42(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2018

The photos of two teenagers believed to be 19 – years – old on their wedding dresses have gone viral.

The reactions from people will tell you the truth behind story.

Well I first saw the post on one popular new site and I was curious. I wanted to know the truth so I did my investigation.

The story was linked to a Facebook user, one Olajumoke Oluwadamilola. She was the one who actually posted the photos on her profile.

She posted about five different pictures of the young couple congratulating them on their wedding ceremony.

She revealed through her post that the teenagers were actually secondary school students who got married to each other at 19.

She wrote on the post that she wish them ‘love and happiness in the world.’

The attracted a huge reactions from Nigerians and some news sites actually picked it on their headlines.

Some people nevertheless, are of the view that those photos posted on facebook may be from a drama from school graduation ceremony, or from inter-house sports and not real wedding.

Whereas others took to the comment section to wish them a happy marriage life. Some even condemned the occasion if it were real.

A particular user wrote on the comment section that the picture was a drama presented on their graduation day, arguing that a close look at the background of the picture will reveal students on their school uniforms.

These are some of the comments from the photos today.

https://www.makawai.com/2018/07/27/the-real-story-about-the-controversial-wedding-photos-of-19-year-old-secondary-school-students/
Re: The Real Story About The Controversial Wedding Photos Of 19-year-old Secondary S by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2018
That doesn't look like any drama young blogger.. That's a gaddam wedding.
Re: The Real Story About The Controversial Wedding Photos Of 19-year-old Secondary S by FrostyButter: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
You wrote that long epistle and still did not management to tell us "the real story behind..."

Just mumbled up a bunch of opinions we are already well aware of.

Take your blogging job seriously young man.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest And Reliable Voice Call/robocall, Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria / Online Photography Training (whatsapp) / Event Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.