Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? (1320 Views)

Why Ajaokuta Steel Hasn’t Started Operation – FG / Nigeria To Sell Ajaokuta Steel Company After Spending $80bn On A Moribund Steel / Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2018
We were all full of excitement when the news filtered out last week that Ajaokuta Steel Mills has started working, please I want to confirm how many tons of steel has been produced so far?
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
May God deliver us from propaganda.....
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by otokx(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
How many children can a dead woman give birth to after being put in the mortuary.
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
otokx:
How many children can a dead woman give birth to after being put in the mortuary.

Only God can dtermine that sir
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by otokx(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Omooba77:

Only God can dtermine that sir

Sir a dead woman can no longer give birth.
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
otokx:

Sir a dead woman can no longer give birth.
So AJSC is as good as dead!
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
I wept the day I visited Ajaokuta and see monumental waste.
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 6:20am On Aug 03, 2018
I saw in one of your post that Ajaokuta is back; please answer the above question. Your future and ours tied to these nonsense for someone who dont send. At the slighest opportunity run to London. History will judge all men.
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Butterflyle0: 6:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Omooba77:
I saw in one of your post that Ajaokuta is back; please answer the above question. Your future and ours tied to these nonsense for someone who dont send. At the slighest opportunity run to London. History will judge all men.

The over 30 years rail line linking itapke to Ajaokuta which was supposed to be used as the supply line of ore from itakpe to the mill has been completed by PMB and that is a clear indicator that ajaokuta steel mill will be next.

Why would PMB bother to complete an over 30 year abandoned project critical to ajaokuta steel.mill if the mill itself is not the reason behind it?

The mill is useless without that supply line and that has been fixed and is functional as we speak.

Work is currently ongoing at the ajaokuta steel mill itself

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-05-24/a-steel-factory-gears-up-to-start-production-after-40-years

2 Likes

Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The over 30 years rail line linking itapke to Ajaokuta which was supposed to be used as the supply line of ore from itakpe to the mill has been completed by PMB and that is a clear indicator that ajaokuta steel mill will be next.

Why would PMB bother to complete an over 30 year abandoned project critical to ajaokuta steel.mill if the mill itself is not the reason behind it?

The mill is useless without that supply line and that has been fixed and is functional as we speak.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-05-24/a-steel-factory-gears-up-to-start-production-after-40-years

Thank you sir look alike of Mr. Sarrki; Aljazera broke the news too of Ajaokuta

1 Like

Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by ashjay001(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

U dey mind them? Masturbating all over, on half-baked info! No iota of commonsense!sad
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Butterflyle0: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Omooba77:

Thank you sir look alike of Mr. Sarrki; Aljazera broke the news too of Ajaokuta

Well I am.not sarrki and I always say what I say with facts and not with emotions

1 Like

Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Butterflyle0: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2018
ashjay001:

U dey mind them? Masturbating all over, on half-baked info! No iota of commonsense!sad

My brother the thing taya me. So much lack of common sense

2 Likes

Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well I am.not sarrki and I always say what I say with facts and not with emotions

God knows All truth; continue to enjoy your pay sir. Time is a judge of All men
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Butterflyle0: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Omooba77:

God knows All truth; continue to enjoy your pay sir. Time is a judge of All men

What pay? Nobody pays me anything. I am a defender of truth and I don't need to be paid to say the truth unlike those of you who are paid to tell.lies even In the face of truth.

Have you given up already? grin

You started off very aggressively and all it took was one response from me suddenly deflated your aggression.

Yes God knows the truth and will Judge all liars like you

1 Like

Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

What pay? Nobody pays me anything. I am a defender of truth and I don't need to be paid to say the truth unlike those of you who are paid to tell.lies even In the face of truth.

Have you given up already? grin

You started off very aggressively and all it took was one response from me suddenly deflated your aggression.

Yes God knows the truth and will Judge all liars like you

Ok ooo. Enyan meji ki padanu iro...God bless you and have a great day.

Ways of APC defenders and yet like their pay masters have started relocating outside Nigeria.
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Butterflyle0: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Omooba77:

Ok ooo. Enyan meji ki padanu iro...God bless you and have a great day.

Ways of APC defenders and yet like their pay masters have started relocating outside Nigeria.

Well oré I am an indigene of Ekiti and live in Ogun state where my business is. I am live and on ground to cast my vote for PMB.

I hope you won't commit suicide by 2019

2 Likes

Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Splashme: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are ignorant. Ajaukuta is far from functional.

Yes, GEJ actually revived Itakpe - Ajaukuta rail line designed to feed ore to Ajaukuta but the Buhari govt felt the line could serve dual purpose - raw ore and also passengers to link Lokoja. So, please note, progress on the rail does not mean Ajaukuta is functional. The FG plans to convert the line to a passenger line also.

1 Like

Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Splashme:

Yes, GEJ actually revived Itakpe - Ajaukuta rail line designed to feed ore to Ajaukuta but the Buhari govt felt the line could serve dual purpose - raw ore and also passengers to link Lokoja. So, please note, progress on the rail does not mean Ajaukuta is functional. The FG plans to convert the line to a passenger line also.

You mind all these paid liars. I dont know why people are like this
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by CodeTemplar: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Splashme:

hmmm...
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Butterflyle0: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Splashme:

You embarrass yourself with your inability to understand what you read.

You say Ajaokuta is "far from functional". DID I SAY IT WAS FUNCTIONAL YET?

I said work was ongoing. Read to understand una no go.gree.

You also said buhari EXPANDED THE PROJECT from just being a carrier for ore but also a transport line for people.

That alone should let you know that you have nailed your own argument.

He has expanded it for greater use and maximizing its potential.

GEJ did nothing for those link lines because that place has been abandoned for over 30 years. Was GEJ the one in charge 30+ years ago?

Argue with your shadow

3 Likes

Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well oré I am an indigene of Ekiti and live in Ogun state where my business is. I am live and on ground to cast my vote for PMB.

I hope you won't commit suicide by 2019

God controls all thing sir; he that put on clothe should not boast on who will put it off sir.
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by johnmartus(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
They should sell it .
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Duru1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Omooba77:
We were all full of excitement when the news filtered out last week that Ajaokuta Steel Mills has started working, please I want to confirm how many tons of steel has been produced so far?

This very wrong question to pose in any case involving Nigeria. I guess the correct question would have been how minutes has the junk steel mill being operational. A country that cannot boast of 24hr supply of electricity has no business in steel production industry.
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Omooba77: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Duru1:

This very wrong question to pose in any case involving Nigeria. I guess the correct question would have been how minutes has the junk steel mill being operational. A country that cannot boast of 24hr supply of electricity has no business in steel production industry.

The people from Zone B who has never visited the place are excited over nothing
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You embarrass yourself with your inability to understand what you read.

You say Ajaokuta is "far from functional". DID I SAY IT WAS FUNCTIONAL YET?

I said work was ongoing. Read to understand una no go.gree.

You also said buhari EXPANDED THE PROJECT from just being a carrier for ore but also a transport line for people.

That alone should let you know that you have nailed your own argument.

He has expanded it for greater use and maximizing its potential.

GEJ did nothing for those link lines because that place has been abandoned for over 30 years. Was GEJ the one in charge 30+ years ago?

Argue with your shadow

Butterflyle0:

Butterflyle0:

Both do not correlate. Either you are not sure of the state of Ajaokuta Steel or you are not sure why the rail is being extended and / or expanded. The OP question was clear. How many tons of steel have we gotten from a supposedly completed Steel Mill? If none, then project is not completed or might have actually be comatose.
Re: How Many Tons Of Steel Has Ajaokuta Steel Mills Produced? by mbos: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
TOTALLY OBSOLETE STEEL MILL

PRODUCING ONLY ROUND STEEL ROOD THAT A BEING PRODUCE FROM SCRAPS HERE AND THERE.

(1) (Reply)

What Kwankwaso's Defection To PDP Means For APC - Governor Ganduje / Nigeria's Women Affairs Minister, Hajia Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns / Photos From Last Night Dinner Organised For PDP Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.