Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, (29303 Views)

1979 Class Of President, VP , Governors Etc Only Two Are Still Alive (Full List) / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by Born2Breed(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mr.Integrity. Lolz!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by DrMuzungu(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
seyigiggle:
anyone still shouting "Sai Baba" has mental problem that requires urgent attention.

Exactly, my friend! Just ask any NCAN member, they will confirm this!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by otokx(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
2019 will be a great year.
Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by maxzzo1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Has Buhari kept any promise Js asking sha

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by hush15: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
ivandragon:
not only is pmb the most hypocritical president ever, he also has some of the most shameless supporters
my brother, when u think the matter wella, nigerians deserves this punishment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
the redundant nomad is all shades of FRAUD!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by Racoon(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked After campaigning against same And sane people are supporting this fraud of a president

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by wingmanII: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Only ragheads are still supporting Buhari despite his abysmal failure as a leader and lack of integrity.
Ragheads are fanatical.
It is near impossible to change their view point or mindset.
No point arguing with ragheads.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by LANDLORD72: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Shameless Government buhari is a failure from day one he will continue to fail until he carry his cow back to Daura in 2019 come may 29 olodo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by madridguy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
You shall forever be happy for me.

Benblaq:
Madridguy, I was happy for you earlier this month. You've suddenly gone back to zone B ward again. why?

See what booboo has done again now.
Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by klax(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
360degreess:
Op must be an ipob pig.,trying 2 dicredit pmb at by means.pmb is God sent,u ppl cant do him anything..pmb till 2023

Really it's not your fault I blame IBB had it be IBB got him down during the palace coup you won't open that your mouth vomiting this thrash. Who is that man that was created that no one can do anything to? Name the man Pls? Even the 2 most prominent prophet of God Jesus and Mohammed were both killed by human and not ghost so who the hell is Buhari?

I do not wish him dead at all but to say no one can do him anything it's an understatement if even he win 2019 election after the expiration of his tenure he will still pay for all his sins since he was millitary head of state till date. The anger and the revenge is so massive and you will cry for him. Mark my word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by TreasureJunky: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Has buhari ever kept any of his promises ? This is not the first time

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by EbiKeys(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Jonathan and PDP government made those appointments, Buhari is not aware of them. Blame Game Continues. A people who came to government unprepared. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by IGBOmarryme: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
PMB is a failure and Afonja slaves are fully aware of it but because of thiefunbu and oshibanjo they are still hanging on pressing us to see his bright side that is still as dark as night. Sai massacre! Sai islamic agend till 2023! SAI BABA!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by khvnggift(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Izorite cryIzorite
Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by Goddex: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Buhari is a scam
Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by KingCassy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by Printerscanner: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
ivandragon:
not only is pmb the most hypocritical president ever, he also has some of the most shameless supporters

I am a Buhari supporter, I am not shameless, maybe your family consists of shameless nincompoops.
Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by seguno2: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
Please just get your PVC ahead of 2019 Election

.... and make sure that your family and friends also have their own PVCs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by earnvest: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
'Change' you asked for, 'change' you have received.
Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by earnvest: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
LibertyRep:
The first thing I did was to check the source , and as anticipated, it's Premium Times!

Can Premium Times maintain this tempo and fit in the shoes of Sahara Reporters? Time will tell.

As for PMB, he isn't very much different from past rulers. The only thing he enjoys is the hero worshiping in the North and perhaps the image laudering by the media in the South.

Don't see the need for the 'very much' boss, he's actually worse than the past rulers coz at least, they weren't pretentious about their intentions.
Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by Benblaq(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please don't sit on the fence.. Are you with booboo or not? �
madridguy:
You shall forever be happy for me.

Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by edibobo: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Very soon he will deny making such promise
Re: Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, by gentlegenius(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
okpanachil:
How anybody still supports this man is beyond me.

Same here...

This same buhari promised that neither himself nor any member of his cabinet will travel overseas for medical care. But he was the first to break that promise.
Now that he has broken another promise, some people are acting as if he has never broken any promise before.
Nowadays, if you point out any thing buhari did wrong, his lazy online supporters will quickly call you Ipob pig.
I wonder what mentality God created African youths with. It is only in Africa that a man will mislead you and are clapping for him while still following him along.
I am beginning to see why buhari call Nigerian youths lazy... He simply meant that lots of our youths are lazy enough to keep following him even when he is obviously misleading them.
HE WHO IS TOO LAZY TO FIND HIS OWN PATH WILL NEVER STOP FOLLOWING A MAN THAT IS LEADING HIM TO A WRONG DESTINATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.