Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

What Is Reality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Reality (306 Views)

Want To Get Through The Day Being On Top Of The World? God's Word Is Reality / This Is Reality 04:10:2018 / This Is Reality - 2nd Oct 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Reality by DikkoUno: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2018
What can tell me what reality really is?

Are you sensing the whole of reality?

Why do you lost believe in what you're not sensing?

I'll want you to give in your contribution on this post. It's all in the sense to make things clearer.
Re: What Is Reality by sonmvayina(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Life is but a dream... You can make anything come to pass...
Re: What Is Reality by chiommy123(f): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
this is how they will start consulting the ouija board in a bid to make things clearer
Re: What Is Reality by DikkoUno: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
sonmvayina:
Life is but a dream... You can make anything come to pass...

Can you clear the above more?
Re: What Is Reality by 0temSapien: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
From the DOCTUFOS of truth

Hypatia 3:1-7

1. I do not define reality only by the things which are concrete and physical. But I define it also by the things which are perceived in the thoughts and also what are imagined. For even abstract and imaginary things can shapen lives and it is the reality of those who are being shapened by it.
2. However, it is good to be able to differentiate physical realities from abstract realities. Some herbs can bring about hallucinations, which is so real to the person who experiences it. But it is not to say that the hallucinations experienced by that person is physically and universally real. But it is emotionally real, only to the person who experienced it.
3. So reality is both physical and abstract.
4. It shall become a universal poison to accept the abstract reality of a person as the universal reality. And it shall be a disaster. A disaster which we have experienced in the past and we are still experiencing. And if care is not taking, it shall continue to be a disaster which could be avoided.
5. And it shall lead to wars and destructions of life. For when this abstract reality of a very few people on earth is taken up to be imposed upon all people of the world at once, then there shall killing not be lacking.
6. How can you say that this god which is personal to you is the universal God and you expect a thinker to accept it so when such abstract reality of yours has not been personally experienced by me and 99% of the world populace?
7. If I do not accept your abstract personal reality as my own reality, it is not my fault because I did not feel it.
Re: What Is Reality by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
DikkoUno:

I'll want you to give in your contribution on this post. It's all in the sense to make things clearer.

Funny Question to the fools, but loaded in its intrinsic-ness.

I have sensed the whole of reality within the Solar System, and I know the entire design. So, I can only speak for myself and for the Solar System, the way I 'know' and 'experience it'.

Our Reality, is not the only reality. So, I will narrow my boundary of reference to our Solar System and Earth in particular.

Reality here is a narrow bandwidth of Spirit to play within the matrix of sound current within the UV -ROYGIV-Spectrum. Our Physical Senses are limited to 5 which sees within the mentioned spectrum, outside which other realities exist. So, we are limited to this narrow one, to play our game. We were bored, we knew everything, and we could do everything and we set up this game. It is a Virtual Reality SHow, this time it is called Physical Reality Show.

But some entity is holding the console of your Life. Find that Entity and that Entity is YOU, the real you. You are being played by YOU. Earth is a Simulation. When you meet that Console Holder, called Higher Self, it will merge with the physical you, and then that is when you will experience God Consciousness. That is the Ultimate Goal. I have experienced it.

grin grin grin grin grin
LIES! LIES!! LIES!!! Do not believe Lies. grin
Re: What Is Reality by johnydon22(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
DikkoUno:
I think a simple though rather ambiguous definition should be: the totality of what is.

Highly unlikely

You can't be sure of what you are not sensing.

Ok
Re: What Is Reality by sonmvayina(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
DikkoUno:

Can you clear the above more?

Just re echoing the popular school rhyme..

Row,row your boat gently down the stream, merely merely merely life is but a dream..

(1) (Reply)

Love For The World / Encourage Yourself / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 04/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.