Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction (36784 Views)

PDP Crisis: 'why I Attacked Ortom', Dino Melaye Opens Up / Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Admit That Mossad Was Behind His Abduction / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by smallsmall: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
This Fool called Melaye can lie, ehn!

Just because he does not want to attend court for trial.

Anyway, Melaye don set record as the only kidnap victim to Kidnap himself, pay himself ransom aand free himself all in less than 12hours.

Weyrey.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Sunkanming: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
What a bloody liar you are !! Mumu multiply by 100.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by yembet(f): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino , is a blunt liar and a clown. He wasn't kidnapped. Why didn't the people who kidnapped him, asked for ransome?
It's a shame, how these so called clown and greedy , senators, take us for granted
Drama king!
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by israelmao(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
If it were possible we could have hired good and honest leaders from advanced nations to run our government because these leaders are full of drama including so called Mr.Integrity.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by klax(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
Dino Melaye was 'kidnapped' and his brother called Ben Bruce instead of Police. Poorly scripted Political Movie... Call it Pollywood.

Which police? You mean the police that hate him and want to terminate him? At this moment anything pertaining to Dino, Saraki, Ekeremadu etc are no longer safe under the Nigeria police their safety and security is in the hand of God and whoever they can hire to protect them.

Hope you understand now?

My question is why police and apc going after these people still a nightmare? apc hold your peace and let your so called moles and tire players rest. apc leave them alone and forge ahead to test your popularity if truly you are loved by Nigerians test the water.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by julard: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
Dino Melaye was 'kidnapped' and his brother called Ben Bruce instead of Police. Poorly scripted Political Movie... Call it Pollywood.

its like the news about melaye and police no they reach ur side? may be u want make them kuku finish am, since them they look for opportunity to quench am them no see
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by magzey: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
You are nominated for chief script writer award grin grin
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by smallsmall: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:

Dino, thunder fire you ten times.
Even his Police Orderly called Saraki instead of the Police! grin grin grin

All these Nigerian Politicians deserve to be tied and shot.

Dino: kidnapping Film
Saraki: Barricading Film
Fayose: neck and Arm breaking Film
Olisah Metuh: Paralysis Film
Dezzianni Madueke: Cancer Film
IGP Idris: Transmission-Transmission Film

PollyWood must mean Politicians Hollywood?
shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by dhikirulahi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino next story
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Why's everybody saying it's a lie and some even claiming they don't believe because the brother called Murray Bruce instead of the Police. Are these set of people kidding me? Let's not jump into conclusion until we have proofs. Lots of attacks have been launched on this guy and most of them are with proofs. This no matter how ridiculous it is might be true as well. Let's watch and see
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by dahnimoh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
babeosisi:

Chai
Thank God they didn't harvest your organs to change Boo Boo''s own wey don knock engine finish

Well this one made me laugh but if I laugh too much it will amount to supporting evil.

But these politician are turning comedians.

Comedians are now struggling to get show these days.

Anyway I don't blame politicians since comedians and artists are PORTING into politics, they are free to Port into comedy as well.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by ameh99: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Uncle Dino we know you are lying but continue...

Tell us exactly how you escape.... grin grin grin

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by elriyaz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino you can lie fluently like this!. Any way we are watching.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by billyG(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Do we have wilderness in 9jeria?dino stay off drugs!
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by jp79: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
thank God, when I heard melaye kidnapped dino I was like why now......... but sir, which dessert melaye took you to .

and Dino melaye is one of our political leader, am sorry for naija

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Essential(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
This guy is just fooling himself and his supporters.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by kenny5811(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Senator of a failed state... Jokers evri wer... Nd dis @fraudMelaye wil b sum1s role model... PMB haters all luv melaye.. Strange country..

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Redhot111(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:

So they should call the police that were probably used to kidnap him abi?
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by kanosalami: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
I taught this man have his. Body guard.. why kidnaping him again.... na wa oo undecided undecided lies everywere.
Mr Bubu son if you smell lies go and die!! and don't forget to grab ur death certificate from oshiomhole. Apccc! Kidnappers
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by billyG(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
So he has turn Steven seagull & tackles kidnappers with guns, escape & found his way back to Abuja.Super cop Aba kyari shld interrogate him on national TV.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wether you like it or not *Apc will rule dis country once more
kanosalami:
Mr Bubu son if you smell lies go and die!! and don't forget to grab ur death certificate from oshiomhole. Apccc! Kidnappers

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Walelavender(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is the guy who takes home #13.5m monthly, with loads of theatrics and show of utter foolishness.

Watch him, if he loses his seat, in the Senate by 2019, he will go back to 'activism'. He holds the mumu button of many people in his constituency.

His ilks are many in the public space, holding various positions they don't merit. This is tragic for this nation. Having people like this, decide the destiny of a nation can only amount to inevitable failure.

Don't sit back . Let's reset the DESTINY of this nation.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by bakila: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sheq:
Drop your number here for free forex training
https://www.nairaland.com/4640139/learn-free-forex-trading-get#69741675
I want free acting training in stunts like jumping down in a moving vehicle, wearing neck brace and disappearing to the days of Moses and back.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Stevy007: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Drama king

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by bakila: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
This news was started by the Moses in Dino's family. They should respect the Bible and not invite wahala for themselves.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by Psoul(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Printerscanner:
This slowpoke thinks everyone graduated with a 3rd Class like him. He thinks everyone is stupid like he and Ben Murray Bruce the albino that should be sacrificed to the gods to appease the land.

Do graduating with 3rd Class comes with stupidity?

Don't let me start doubting ur brain oo.
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by fifunmitimothy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
This man is crazy I swear.....
Nigeria government is joke!!!
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by magzey: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Am sure na him Boyz took him cos he no pay them well ,because thug master is a member he can't be kidnapped grin grin
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by kingigwe1: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
as if police ever solve ur issue. If u get kidnap now who will ur family first call, police? Use ur head na
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by cybernetics5: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Instead of Nollywood placing adverts for auditions and script readings, they should just go and hire Dino Melaiye and the other man in Ekiti (I didnt mention anyone's name o).

With this kind of talent, the Nigerian movie industry can get as big as Bollywood - where there is dancing and flowers and people escaping from moving vehicles...

SMH

1 Like

Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by bakila: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Takeproft:
Why's everybody saying it's a lie and some even claiming they don't believe because the brother called Murray Bruce instead of the Police. Are these set of people kidding me? Let's not jump into conclusion until we have proofs. Lots of attacks have been launched on this guy and most of them are with proofs. This no matter how ridiculous it is might be true as well. Let's watch and see
Where is the video?
Re: I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction by windwayltd: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
SARAKI SAID HE ESCAPED POLICE SAGE AHOWWWWWWWWWWW DINO SAY HE ESCAPE KIDDNPERS AHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ALL SARAKI TURN TO A JANGO AND HIS BROTHER DINO TURN TO JOHN RAMBO

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.