Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) (894 Views)

Top Video Games Of 2022 (so Far) / List Of Top Video Game Developing Companies (which Is Your Favorite?) / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by LucemFerre: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Moved! Will be back shortly
Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by LucemFerre: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by OneStep3: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin
Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bethesda

Why
For skyrim and fallout4. ..

They are rpg massively expanded open world games that

And thru grinding and a little hard work. You can plat these games by completely being offline
Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Next is ubisoft

Dey gave us the assassins creed series farcry series and the watchdog series

There is no greater 2nd best studio
Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Then ofcourse the queen of creative games. Square Enix/Platinum games.

You only need to play NieR Automata, Final fantasy 15 and the tomb raider series to understand what joy that studio creates
Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by Lucemferre2: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sorry y'all. The system banned my other account I don't know why... That's why I couldn't complete the list
I'm gonna close this one and start a new thread when I'm unbanned. Sorry for the inconveniences
Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by Lucemferre2: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Then ofcourse the queen of creative games. Square Enix/Platinum games.

You only need to play NieR Automata, Final fantasy 15 and the tomb raider series to understand what joy that studio creates

Hold it right there... cheesy
Good point you made there brother... When the other account gets unbanned we are gonna move the discussion there... Sorry bro
Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lucemferre2:

Hold it right there... cheesy
Good point you made there brother... When the other account gets unbanned we are gonna move the discussion there... Sorry bro
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm taking over this topic grin

No wahala sha

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by Lucemferre2: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Haha... Correct man
Re: List Of Top Video Game Developing Company (what's Yours?) by cao(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2018

(1)

Have You Ever Tried Escape Rooms? / Playing And Winning In The Best Slot Idn Online / Uk Used PS3 .. Clearance Sales !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.