Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production (29046 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by yembet(f): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
youngberry001:
Old age don dey catch dis women,,,
We are getting there.
It is just a course of time.
She getting old gracefully. �
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by kennisman(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:
Useless Igbo
u need dis.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Icon79(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wow. This is quite impressive, if true. They keyword being: IF TRUE.

All in all, when it comes to greed and corruption, I will take PMB over everyone who has ruled Nigeria to date. However, the problem is I have with PMB is that he a religious fanatic and he would never stops until he islamizes Nigeria, but my God won't let him to succeed!!

O pari

DonDemu:
Ex President Ibrahim Babangida presently lives in a 50-room mansion on hilltop in Minna
Ex president Abdulsalam Abubakar that ruled for less than ayear currently lives on hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger.
Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo currently lives on hilltop mansion, complete with N7billionlibrary in Abeokuta.
-
Buhari's modest three-bedroom bungalow is located a few metres off Daura Kwangolam road, next to the Daura Shagari Low Cost Housing Estate.
The building is almost nondescript thus attracting no attention.
And this is where ex governor of present 6 Northern States, ex petroleum minister,ex head of state, ex PTF chairman, current sitting President of Nigeria lives?
I thank God that PMB came in my life time.
Of the 10 aircrafts he met on the presidential fleet, 2 are about to be sold, 2 had been donated to our air force, while 2 are currently undergoing repairs.
Since he became president, his wife has been to Hajj and Umurah in SaudiArabia twice, to UK for daughter's graduation, to US twice for invitational engagement, then to Europe recently.
In all her travels, she has never used any aircraft in the presidential fleet but, rather, commercial airlines.
Was it not in this same country that the wife of an ex president traveled with over 60 women just to shop in hong Kong, using one of the aircrafts on the presidential fleet?
Even if it remains me and my household, PMB will forever remain God-sent.
A sitting president who can give out his daughter in marriage, with less than 30 people in attendance, in his sparsely furnished apartment is a rare breed.

One day, in my old age, I hope to gather my kids and grand kids and tell them stories of PMB, the man that once ruled Nigeria with a spartan lifestyle.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Coolestheart: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
youngberry001:
Old age don dey catch dis women,,,

Where you expecting her to grow backwardly?
Are you the same way you were last year? Sooner nor later we all are going to grow old some day. Is a natural phenomenon.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Sarang(f): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
I really like old school smiley
Will love to watch
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Icon79:
Wow. This is quite impressive, if true. They keyword being: IF TRUE.

All in all, when it comes to greed and corruption, I will take PMB over everyone who has ruled Nigeria to date. However, the problem is I have with PMB is that he a religious fanatic and he would never stops until he islamizes Nigeria, but my God won't let him to succeed!!

O pari

Islamising Nigeria is nothing but a fallacy and a political gimmick by his detractors. It is simply impossible
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by ojonugwap(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:
Ex President Ibrahim Babangida presently lives in a 50-room mansion on hilltop in Minna
Ex president Abdulsalam Abubakar that ruled for less than ayear currently lives on hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger.
Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo currently lives on hilltop mansion, complete with N7billionlibrary in Abeokuta.
-
Buhari's modest three-bedroom bungalow is located a few metres off Daura Kwangolam road, next to the Daura Shagari Low Cost Housing Estate.
And this is where ex governor of present 6 Northern States, ex petroleum minister,ex head of state, ex PTF chairman, current sitting President of Nigeria lives?
Of the 10 aircrafts he met on the presidential fleet, 2 are about to be sold, 2 had been donated to our air force, while 2 are currently undergoing repairs.
Since he became president, his wife has been to Hajj and Umurah in SaudiArabia twice, to UK for daughter's graduation, to US twice for invitational engagement, then to Europe recently.
In all her travels, she has never used any aircraft in the presidential fleet but, rather, commercial airlines.
Was it not in this same country that the wife of an ex president traveled with over 60 women just to shop in hong Kong, using one of the aircrafts on the presidential fleet?
A sitting president who can give out his daughter in marriage, with less than 30 people in attendance, in his sparsely furnished apartment is a rare breed.

One day, in my old age, I hope to gather my kids and grand kids and tell them stories of PMB, the man that once ruled Nigeria with a spartan lifestyle.

why not create your your topic on this
because you raise valid point here
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Frankiss44(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:
Ipob PDP

As usual.. Was I expecting anything different.. Be creative and find something new... This ipob ish is now so stake.. Idiot
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Wizaugpet(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Chai! Op,,, Abeg when the movie is done, Abeg post the Title...

By the way,,,,,, have u watched " '76 "? ... That has Ramsey Noah as the Protagonist..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by baddosky1: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:
-

[b]I thank God that PMB came in my life time.

[/b]

But his son Yusuf smashed his skull on a pavement in the streets of Abuja with a $300,000.00 powerbike which was purchased with taxpayers' money.

Your mumu suppose don do by now!!

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

But his son Yusuf smashed his skull on a pavement in the streets of Abuja with a $300,000.00 powerbike which was purchased with taxpayers' money.

Your mumu suppose don do by now!!

It was his friend's bike you piss of shit
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by baddosky1: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:
It was his friend's bike you piss of shit

He ordered for 2 bikes (One for him and the other for his friend). Your BMC antics can't confuse me dummy!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

He ordered for 2 bikes (One for him and the other for his friend). Your BMC antics can't confuse me dummy!
Provide the order documents for us to see
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by baddosky1: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:
Provide the order documents for us to see

Go and ask your NEPA Bill Certificate president for the documents!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

Go and ask your NEPA Bill Certificate president for the documents!
Your name should have been BOBRISKY....Mumu
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by donnie(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Proffdada:
I thought she's a full-time evangelist grin
But which one be this kain hairstyle? Na planet of apes dem dey act? undecided

I thought I was the only one thinking so.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by dlaw70(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Who's jobless son drives a 50million naira okada,owns one of the most expensive hotels in Australia.who recently,his wife got 11 personal assistance and advisers,who will reply immediately to defections but pays deaf ears to fulani killing of Nigerians,who's almost if not all service chief are Muslims ,above all the man who shamelessly said abacha was not a theif.look negro if u and ur infinitesimal housewhol want to vote for d partially deaf,crunk illiterate ,religious bigot and senseless fore father ,that's ur business .but pls dnt come and type rubbish trying to make us feel like d rest of us are not in this country.Be warned
DonDemu:
-

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by Awoo88: 3:42am On Jul 28, 2018
DonDemu:

E bi like say una thinks say una still dey 2014
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Channels 'Old School' In A New Movie Production by torino88(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2018
DonDemu:
-

pray dat herdsmen no c u, before talking of old age

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Welcome Their Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.