Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos (53383 Views)

3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / 12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Sunsets: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
[author=Okoyeebos post=69754208]

Please, why is it that whenever armed robbers are arrested, wawa flatheaded pigs from the lineage of Judas Iscariot are always unhappy?

The funny thing is that an Igbo man would be robbing and kidnapping other Igbos but when they are arrested by a Yoruba or Hausa Mopol, the old miscreants called Ohaneze starts shouting that they're marginalising Igbos.
[/quote]
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by alpha2zulu: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:

See this frustrated wawa pig. Policemen would continue to arrest criminals and there's nothing you descendants of Judas Iscariot can do about it.

If you run from police in Nigeria, they would catch you in India, if you escape to Cambodia, they would behead you there.

Ewu awusa

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Please, why is it that whenever armed robbers are arrested, wawa flatheaded pigs from the lineage of Judas Iscariot are always unhappy?

The funny thing is that an Igbo man would be robbing and kidnapping other Igbos but when they are arrested by a Yoruba or Hausa Mopol, the old miscreants called Ohaneze starts shouting that they're marginalising Igbos.

An ibo mopol arrested this cone headed miscreant grin

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by lawal5020(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
you see gun with em ooo abi you wear bra for face?
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by GILOSKY(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nice job done
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by SmartMugu: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:
The IBO's and Yoruba's and Hausas have succeeded in tarnishing the image of Nigeria to the outside world.
Ibos: Drugs
Yorubas: Yahoo Yahoo
Hausas: Boko Haram, Killer herdsmen, kidnapping etc
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Okoyeebos: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
alpha2zulu:

Ewu awusa

Is that your father's chieftaincy title?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:

I heard that sango is gay and orunmila is a gay-lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Sunsets: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
How may we ascertain the sanity of some commentators? This person might be a patient. Yaba left should check their list of missing inmates.
Okoyeebos:

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by vickydevoka(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
GutsOverFear:
I have yet to see a handsome armed robber..

Is it an association of ugly set of people?
Which one be ugly or handsome criminal. Abeg o! criminal na criminal

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by karllemah44(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:
The IBO's and Yoruba's have succeeded in tarnishing the image of Nigeria to the outside world.
Ibos: Drugs
Yorubas: Yahoo Yahoo
this list is not complete
Hausa: boko haram
Edo: witchcraft "ness"
Calabar:fvckery
South south: militancy
So u see its every tribe spoiling nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by OlaMiki: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thats what they know how to do best aside from brainless noise making on social media, Kidnapping, Yahoo plus aka Money rituals and being a nuisance /black sheep in foreign land . dem IPOD Pigs them
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
GutsOverFear:

lol!! grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by arinze3131(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Since I decided to quote you, report me to Shuku Obuko Eponmalu. Rant as much as you like, what I said is the truth. The greatest enemy of an Igbo man is another Igbo man.

2 weeks ago, an Igbo football player was advising Mikel to take his parents out of Igboland to Lagos for them to be safe.

Igbos that hire Hausa and Yoruba mopol to guard them when they're going to visit their fathers compounds embarassed in the East. You'll hear stuff like "I don't want an Mbaise man holding a gun near me."

shut up If U don't know what 2 say. don't Yorubas have enemies within themselves? U guys should stop spoiling d image of d Igbo nation. who even asked U d greatest enemy of an Igbo man? am a proud Igbo man and I will always tank God for that.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Okoyeebos: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
arinze3131:

shut up If U don't know what 2 say. don't Yorubas have enemies within themselves? U guys should stop spoiling d image of d Igbo nation. who even asked U d greatest enemy of an Igbo man? am a proud Igbo man and I will always tank God for that.

Lmaooooo
Which Igbo nation?

When Anambra and Ndi Ebonyi are fighting themselves over the name of a street.

Between 1998 and 2007, Alaigbo had just one task: produce the Senate President. See how shameless Igbos made a mockery of themselves having 5 Senate Presidents within that time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by perdollar(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Adedove:
Do you know them?
u dreamt of being agbero and now u r king of agbero. congrat!
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Xioxing: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:

let me park here first a fool has just commented

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by adisabarber(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Even if dem fine, police beating go don rearrange dem face

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by uba1991: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
AN AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS A CRIMINAL EVEN IF HE IS A PASTOR
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Baroba(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
These riffraffs dey terrorise people, na wah o..
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by arinze3131(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Lmaooooo
Which Igbo nation?

When Anambra and Ndi Ebonyi are fighting themselves over the name of a street.

Between 1998 and 2007, Alaigbo had just one task: produce the Senate President. See how shameless Igbos made a mockery of themselves having 5 Senate Presidents within that time.

how does that relate with d topic here? which tribe does not fight within themselves? didn't tinibu say that Obj z irrelevant and stupid man during d just concluded apc national convention or are they not from d same region? I know Yoruba well now so U guys should stop all d nonsense of igbos hating Igbos. we re OK and we re better than U guys. there z no atom of love among Yorubas but they will pretend 2 love themselves when they re in d mist of other tribes. We love ourselves and U guys can go n die if it pain U people. fools!!!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Adedove(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
perdollar:
u dreamt of being agbero and now u r king of agbero. congrat!
Shut ur trap and face ur studies!
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Really Then Google Pictures of Nigerian National Assembly members or governor's or Local Government chairmen,you will find lots of handsome guys and pretty women among them.
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Smarkie: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
enugu road oya start moving to kuje road
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Greatzeus:

Really Then Google Pictures of Nigerian National Assembly members or governor's or Local Government chairmen,you will find lots of handsome guys and pretty women among them.
Those may be robbers but they are definitely not armed.
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by MonkeyMods(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2022
When I said Enugu state indigenes are constituting a nuisance in the whole of SE especially Anambra, they came for me yapping like a hungry mad dog

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.