Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator (34661 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator by buhariguy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Great2017:

How will he loose the Senate presidency ? Objectivity demands you shove all sentiments and say things the way they really are.
APC is the majority and
Re: Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator by OHOnairaland: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I have observed one thing about the media today and I can say beyond today... Is the demarketing of APC. The opposition is really doing its best to bring down APC.
Fortunately I'm not a fan of either parties.

The sad truth is no candidate can match Buhari at the moment. If election comes up today he will still win. Take it or leave it

Mumu
Re: Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator by NSK4U(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
buhariguy:
Let they go.
APC structure in kwara state are still intact.
And PDP kwara will collapse into APC.
Only saraki structure cannot win any election in kwara.
Because PDP kwara said they cannot work with thief saraki even if national PDP give them 90% sharing of executive.

Saraki is the loser here,
He can't defect to PDP or lose his Senate president seat, and he can't get APC ticket again.

And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra were hailing him as James Bond, that thief saraki is too smart than buhari and osho baba.
now I truly understand that u are a very useless monkey, get a life
Re: Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator by Great2017: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
buhariguy:
APC is the majority and
Learn to say things the way they are. This is the reason Nigeria is in this mess.

What kind of majority are you referring to ? Simple or two-third ? Why then spew thrash when you know the APC does not have the number to remove the Senate President ?

I will advise you allow objectivity to modulate your thought process irrespective of the side you belong.
Re: Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator by seguno2: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
egoldman:
People have their pvc in Ekiti during the last election, yet they did them the thing.

What thing did they do them?
The owners of the PVCs foolishly decided to monetise them and sold their birthrights for another four years.
If educated people like you are not sensitising others and getting them to donate money to campaigns, whose fault is that please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.