Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Farmcity lekki Review - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Farmcity lekki Review (1848 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmcity lekki Review by detolazeus: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello guys
So i had this business meeting with some of my existing and potential clients. I usually get deliberate with my choice of meet up location so that the experience is a complete one..
Every customer loves to get wowed; they might forget your name, address, product, etc, after a while but hardly would they forget the experience they had with you thats why I try to go the extra mile in creating an exceptional experience from the welcome, service and goodbye perspective.
Anyways, enough of my grammar, lets just get to the real deal. So I went scouting for a perfect site for the perfect experience and somehow I found myself at FARMCITY in Lekki, I have heard some good and not so good stuff about the place soI usually just look whenever I ride past the place, wondering what the inside, service and experience would be like. So this time around, I decided to conquer that thought once and for all. Well, what do you think? I was thrilled; in fact, I couldnt get that smile and admiration off my face all through my tour. I usually dont do reviews about places but I decided this time around it's worth it
The ambience from the entry point all through the dining area, lounge and sit out was amazing. The waterside view was simply breathtaking; really one of the most beautiful sights to behold. I particularly enjoyed the freshness of the sea breeze as I allowed them passed through nostrils.it was such an exotic view.

I was quick to make further enquiries on their menu options (lots of unique varieties and at affordable prices too) and other available services. I also got to know that they are open 24HOURS..super cool!
So if you are in Lagos and need a cool spot for birthday, meetings, romantic getaway and special events, Farmcity is a great choice; you can stop over and see for urself or check out their website www.farmcityltd.com. You can get to thank me later!

So I will be heading there soon to give some of my clients that wow and unforgettable experience. I was even told that they have an Ogudu Branch so my mainlanders are also covered!

Remember that your clients will NEVER forget the experience they had with you so always make sure you make it a memorable one.

2 Likes

Re: Farmcity lekki Review by Adamgun: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
I've been there once while I was in Lagos early this year it was really nice do they have any branch here in Ibadan?
Re: Farmcity lekki Review by detolazeus: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
yeah they don't have an Ibadan branch yet but I'm pretty certain they would open other branches soon that place is too nice to b only in Lagos cheesy
Re: Farmcity lekki Review by Adamgun: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
detolazeus:
yeah they don't have an Ibadan branch yet but I'm pretty certain they would open other branches soon that place is too nice to b only in Lagos cheesy

I hope they do soon o
Re: Farmcity lekki Review by Korexgrace: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Went there late last year place really sucked but this is sounding way better think I'll you go there myself
Re: Farmcity lekki Review by detolazeus: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2018
lol yh I know ryt that's y I didn't go there myself alotta of people had not so nice reviews last year but this year it's like a new outlet they really stepped up I think for now it's the best in that lekki area
Korexgrace:
Went there late last year place really sucked but this is sounding way better think I'll you go there myself
lol yh I know ryt that's y I didn't go there myself alotta of people had not so nice reviews last year but this year it's like a new outlet they really stepped up I think for now it's the best in that lekki area
Re: Farmcity lekki Review by Korexgrace: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2018
detolazeus:
lol yh I know ryt that's y I didn't go there myself alotta of people had not so nice reviews last year but this year it's like a new outlet they really stepped up I think for now it's the best in that lekki area lol yh I know ryt that's y I didn't go there myself alotta of people had not so nice reviews last year but this year it's like a new outlet they really stepped up I think for now it's the best in that lekki area
Hmm it's sounding like I finally have a place to celebrate my birthday next weekend grin grin
Re: Farmcity lekki Review by detolazeus: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2018
coolwe go meet for there
Korexgrace:
Hmm it's sounding like I finally have a place to celebrate my birthday next weekend grin grin
we go meet for there
Re: Farmcity lekki Review by Oluwalonseungbo(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2018
FARMCITY, wao I had a lovely experience in their Lekki location this year,what an experience having a Hangout that runs a 24 hours service.

The most memorable of my stay there was the barbeque catfish we had,it was really fresh and this was around 1am wink

Will definitely visit this weekend,though the one on Admiralty, but I heard they also have one at ogudu.

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Flour. What Do U Think / Wholesale Spanish Wine / Back To School Pack Lunch Ideas For Our Children & Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.