Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here (12629 Views)

Am A Banker I Never Earn Close To 300k In Mnth I Encounter This Buz By Richvick / If You Have Enough Received Awoof Online Before Enter Here / I Have Never Earn A Dim Online Crew Come In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by jossydaf: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2018
dalaxious4u@gmail. com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by stev4biz(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2018
stevdav86@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by Hallenjay: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2018
onlineprof89:
for 15minutes of work everyday you can earn upto $100 with an auto trading platform
payments are made once every month with okpay, skrill, payza, paypal, bitcoin and more...
you are not paying a dime
just drop your mail if your are interested. grin grin grin

Note: you will need a smartphone or laptop with
good internet connection
few hints abt it wil be very helpful.. All ds drop ur contact and email r very frustrating. Thanks u
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by golamike: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2018
golainvests@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by trinityblaze: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2018
obuseliobi@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by Akisthere: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
akisthere5050@gmail.com@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by Areade4well: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
areade4lord@outlook.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by mikejoke002: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
leviteworld@yahoo.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by erique007(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Make una dey drop testimonies na
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by lukedan75(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
lukedan75@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by Donald232(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
emekadonald4@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by OlaAde57(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
oladapojulius57@gmail.com. im very much interested seniorman
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by kachiben(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
I'm interested my email address kachiben1981@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by joekenb2k4u: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Josephobiji@gmail.com interested
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by PEREZGOLD(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
perezgold14@gmail.com
onlineprof89:
for 15minutes of work everyday you can earn upto $100 with an auto trading platform
payments are made once every month with okpay, skrill, payza, paypal, bitcoin and more...
you are not paying a dime
just drop your mail if your are interested. grin grin grin

Note: you will need a smartphone or laptop with
good internet connection
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
what People don't know about this drop your email stuffs is Some ppl collect your Email for sale to the Sites that send Junk messages.

You have an idea ppl can benefit from drop some info about it.

You want them to use your link? direct them to your signature. simple
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by omahair: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
ifeomaibe48@yahoo.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by Chinonye02: 5:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Igwelove97@yahoo.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by Goddyss(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2018
After going through the thread, I saw many ridiculous claims of fake online making money scheme.

Please check my signature and register to earn good money. Will soon remove the link before Nigerians abuse it
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by afroharbhey(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Afroharbhey10@gmail.com tongue
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by Vicosin(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
adewumivictor2@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by martin5(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Martinuchola@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by chubacletu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
occhuba2009@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by shasere(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
shaserepatience@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by MegaLeo: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
iluke234@yahoo.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by onlineprof89(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2018
All the people dropping emails here please stop!!!
Check my signature if your want the info, join my telegram
channel. I will soon create a telegram group for questions today maybe.

sorry guys i have really been busy. I have cracked new skills how we can make
more money, ensure you join the telegram channel as i will try my best so that we all smile
before the year runs out. Only if you can follow instructions grin grin grin
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by kbmagnificent: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kbmagnificent0808@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by uobimba(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
*GREAT OPPORTUNITY* awaiting you to sign up at d link in my signature below or my contact in my signature below
Discover how people are turning one-time registration fee of N1,600 yes #1,600 to 50 to Hundred thousand plus.
I despise online business because many have failed until I joined and saw people make N50k -N150k monthly

*WELCOME TO NIGERIA NEWS UPDATE*

*This program was launched in May 2017.*
*It's a program designed to help Nigerians get value by reading daily news and still get paid for that*

*It generates revenue daily based on the activities of people on their platform meaning that as you're reading on their site Google are paying them so at the end of every month the revenue they accumulated is what they share among members so don't think it's magic or ponzi scheme where they rob Peter to pay Paul*

*HOW IT WORKS*

*When you register with with a one time payment of #1,600, you will earn money as follows*

*1.Daily login gives you #50*

*2.Posting of sponsored post to Facebook or Twitter gives you #100 daily*

*3.Each news you read and comment gives you #2 (Commenting now optional)That means you still get the #2 on every news u click on.Now when you read up to 200 news you get #400 naira and even if u read 1000news u get #2,000 daily* (Update from new upgrade)

*4.You earn instant #1,000 for every friend u refer*

*5.You earn #100 on any approved topic you post*

*Categories of news ranges from BREAKING NEWS,SPORTS NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, BBNAIJA, POLITICS ETC so you chose the articles that most interest you and read and make extra money in so doing*
*You might be saying that the earning is small but let's break it down together*
*LOGIN =50 x 30=#1,500*
*SPONSORED POST =100x30=#3000*
*TOTAL=#4500 abi?*
*Now let's say you don't have much time online you can read up to 100 news per day which is 200x30 = #6,000 making it #10,500 now*
*Now there's no way you cannot refer at least 2 people in a particular month which is #2,000 plus #10,500 that's a total of #12,500 every month for life*
*So you can be making #12,500 to #50,000 monthly depending on ur activeness.*

*It pays all her members to their chosen local account from 27th to the end of the month and the minimum payout is #5,000 so you'll will request for withdrawal from your dashboard before 27th of the month*

*With my above explanation you see that you can be making at least #500 every day without referral*

*All you need to be a member is a one time payment of #1,600. There is no upgrading fee at all.*

*No balancing of leg*
*The truth is that Making money online is not a day job it requires time and strategies forget all those people that will tell you to join them in mlm with fast tract of 5 accounts or to use #10,000 and collect 20,000 within 7 days they're full of liars, I am sure u or ur friend lost thousands last year so don't lose your money unnecessarily*

*Join this program and thank me later this is the only platform currently in Nigeria today that I can rate 90% because I trust the brain behind it Mr Paul Samson*

*Your #1,600 has secured you an opportunity to be receiving extra income every 27th of the month for life.

*#1,600 is a big money nowadays but its nothing to compare to the harvest it will be yielding for you every month for life. So I am pushing you, urging you, encouraging you to be a part of this program today because you will surely thank me tomorrow for this opportunity*

*Many people are testifying everyday and every month*
Register on d link in my signature below
*DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND*
*STEPS TO REGISTER*
*1*- click d link in my signature below and load it on your browser or contact me on d number in my signature below
*2* - put your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number
*3* - type u238 under referral if it's not there
*4* - Choose your Account username ( let it be simple and not similar to your email address)
*5* - choose password
*6* - click on the dot beside coupon code, a box will appear
*7* - put your coupon code in the box *or* click on the dot beside paystack if u didn't buy coupon code so as to pay with your debit card
*8* - tick the box to accept terms and conditions
*9* - click make payment. *You are done, congrats*
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by Josele01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Joshuaovuo30@gmail.com
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by onlineprof89(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Josele01:
Joshuaovuo30@gmail.com
I have replied all your mails
please don't drop your mails, check my signature.
Re: Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here by best827(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Vaticankinglive@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Betking / I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.