Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

'your Manhood Doesn't Make You Superior To A Woman' - Maryam Charles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'your Manhood Doesn't Make You Superior To A Woman' - Maryam Charles (375 Views)

Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'your Manhood Doesn't Make You Superior To A Woman' - Maryam Charles by chiomarita: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just a while ago, Nollywood actress cum producer, Maryam Charles took to her Instagram to address domestic violence that have pervaded over our society

The Thespian said that men who beat their wives are less a man, while real men do not believe in slaps or kicks or whatever.

The Madam Caitlyn producer wrote: “Everytime I hear a story where a man is said to have beaten up a woman, my heart bleeds. I just cannot understand it. Why would you do that to someone you claim to respect and in some cases love? It just doesn’t make sense.

And some men wonder why women are beginning to embrace a toxic form of feminism that involves hating men. Why wouldn’t they? When some men think God placed them on this earth to lord over ladies. Let me shock you, that thing between your legs doesn’t make you more important than any woman out there. It’s just an organ that helps you pass your waste, it doesn’t make you a man!”

Continuing, the light skinned star maintained that women won’t find it difficult to be submissive as long as she is being treated right.

“Real men do not hit women. They do not think physical violence is the only way to make a woman fear them or put them under control. Real men do not believe in slaps or kicks or whatever. Treat a woman right and she will be yours in more ways than one. Treat her well and I dare say she will be ‘submissive.’

I for one feel men who beat women should be punished to the full extent of the law. If a register can be created where their names can be placed so future partners will know what they are getting into, the better.

Let me say this loud and clear, you are not a man if you beat women,” she added.  The actress has many movies on her credit.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shades Nina, Says She’s Not Progressing / Why I Kept On Going After My Son's Death [dbanj] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.