Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Make Money with An Automated Website - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money with An Automated Website (324 Views)

Amazing Opportunity To Earn From An Automated Income System!!! / How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money with An Automated Website by mikkywebs(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
#SHARED_SECRETS

This is one of my recently projects that has earned me real huge commissions as a legit way of generating Passive income.

One of the choicest thing an internet user should adopt is to own a website.

It doesn't end here. You monetize your website to get good Returns On Investment (ROI).

I noticed a lot of Nigerians are so keen to networking business whereas they too can create a more robust websites that will in-turn pay others.

Learning to fish is always better than having someone give you fish to eat.

I write from experience so far. A lot of businesses are booming online just like other brands flourish in real life.

STEPS TO TAKE

1. Take a bold step to own a website.

2. Automate your website such that your input would be less (as you may not need to update details) hence there are already existing information online.

3. Integrate Ad networks like the Search Engine King Google

4. Advertise your website on Social Media Platform and Earn passively.

This is very common to guys in the IT Industry but even if you are not familiar with these terminologies, you can plan towards it.

Starting up might earn you a $100 USD in your first 2 to 3 weeks but the previous months will earn you upto $500 per month.

Intensifying your efforts in advertising your website will increase your earning potential upto $1,000 or more in a month.

This basic steps I am giving out is good to startup now. Don't read and wait ... start up now.

I will be willing to offer professional information via Whatsapp and my mail address. Should you need a done for you Automated Website + Paid Traffic to Boost your Website, see my contact details here in this article.

(1) (Reply)

Promo: How To Start Export Brokerage From The Comfort Of Your House / Urgent! Mid Week Specials For Only 5 Persons! / Vlisco, Obaseki Heighten Talks To Locate Factory In Benin Industrial Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.