Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) (40894 Views)

I Have No Plans To Leave PDP – Ex-Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Assures Members / Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party / Governor Ikpeazu Honors 3 WASCE Best Students, Gives N1m To Each (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Bethel4Life(f): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Your own governor is a bitter stiff necked sadist who will never laugh.

We enjoy ourselves here, jump into the lagoon of your sadness is hurting you too much. grin
gosh wat kind of savagity is this??
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by mandax: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
NnadyAutos:
Ikpeazu's achievement has out number the achievements in Abia State for the past 16 years.

Ikpeazu needs to concentrate on bringing back Aba to standard.

Those Kalus concentrated on developing the state capital, Umuahia, for 16 years.

Imo state is worse - its governors have concentrated on developing Owerri since 1999 till today. Imo is now one town state.

Rochas Okorocha was literally elected by Orlu people to narrow the widening development gap between Orlu and Owerri. But Okorocha did his worse - he even destroyed existing development projects in Orlu; but concentrated nearly all his development efforts and projects on Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
see those sycophants at the back of the net

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good exercise for the big stomach.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by OneStep3: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:
Governance is really comedy and absurdity in that part of Nigeria.

grin grin grin
But you'll be quick to applaud the Croacian president whenever she displays such.

9ja n inferiority complex Abi na complain

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by skyblue4real(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
My Father, colleague, brother and Governor.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
Abia state honestly has been the worst performing state in SE...dunno whether BC they eat human beings
you are a retard
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by wizod(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense..
get sense bro
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by maestroferddi: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lol @ typical backward ipob mentality.

We didn't put PMB in office to be a comedian and a goalkeeper.
Awon familiar spirit...

Anywhere bele face... Anyways Igbo topic dey...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Chuksmonika(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
He no dey pay workers and pensioners in abia state,even with the allocation they collect!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Obierika(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Is this what you call a dive?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by eagleeye2: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

How ironic. Says much about the man who enjoys only the cartoon section of a newspaper.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by hisgrace090: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
mastercee:
The only significant change on Nairaland in the last 5 years is the removal of page 0.. grin grin grin

So you noticed it?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by stagger: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just look at the goons at the back of the net cheering as if De Gea just came down to use in the likeness of the robust-looking governor (wonder when last he fasted).
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
Abia state honestly has been the worst performing state in SE...dunno whether BC they eat human beings
. When I saw your first quote, I first of all saw the write up of a reasonable fellow, but when I saw the concluding part, I now realized and as well concluded that you must be a product of a licked condom. Why have you chosen to be a skull miner and a promoter of hate.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Rhea(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The Governor of Abia state, Okezie Ikpeazu recently showed off his skills as a good goalkeeper, when he manned the goal post for a brief interaction with the ball.

Ikpeazu, who was inspecting the newly reconstructed Enyimba Stadium, shocked his entourage when he manned the goal post and asked for a shot to be taken.

He made a good save by stopping the ball shot by ex-super eagles player, Uche Okechukwu. Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/governor-ikpeazu-turns-goalkeeper-dives-make-football-save-photos/

Nice pitch
Huge stomach infrastructure
You do well guvnor
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by PointZerom: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:
Governance is really comedy and absurdity in that part of Nigeria.

grin grin grin

What do you know about governance?

Enyimba was champions of Africa.

What's the achievement of your state in sports?.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by PointZerom: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You're right.

You put him in office to sleep in London hospital and to take picture with COWS.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarrki
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by austin2wise(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is the way they catch and block salaries from reaching us..

God dey oo
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Caseless: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
mastercee:
The only significant change on Nairaland in the last 5 years is the removal of page 0.. grin grin grin
grin seun won't be happy at this. He hasn't explained why he did that.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by deomelo: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
[s]
OneStep3:

But you'll be quick to applaud the Croacian president whenever she displays such.

9ja n inferiority complex Abi na complain
[/s]

What's my business with silly Croatia rubbish?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by deomelo: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

You're right.

You put him in office to sleep in London hospital and to take picture with COWS.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarrki
[/s]

ipob rubbish bore me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by PointZerom: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

ipob rubbish bore me...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by JoseRaji(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
I'm still looking for the dive...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Banmeallday: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2018
fergie001:
The stadium is looking sweet,
But Courtois,pay workers for Abia nah....

Please,ignore some born-by-mistakes here,
I know you understand..

Low standard people...shame
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 28, 2018
He looks like a silverback
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
. When I saw your first quote, I first of all saw the write up of a reasonable fellow, but when I saw the concluding part, I now realized and as well concluded that you must be a product of a licked condom. Why have you chosen to be a skull miner and a promoter of hate.
that's what I'm saying...just one condom would have prevented the birth of a human eater like u
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lolz, it's good once in a while to do exercise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays / DSS Withdraws Personnel Attached To Governor Adeleke / Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.