Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Photos Of Late President Yar'adua's Daughter-in-law At Wedding Reception Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Late President Yar'adua's Daughter-in-law At Wedding Reception Dinner (1012 Views)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Late President Yar'adua's Son, Ibrahim Set To Wed (photos) / “Rest In Power” – Samklef To Late President Yar’Adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Late President Yar'adua's Daughter-in-law At Wedding Reception Dinner by Wobey: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Photos have emerged from the wedding reception dinner of the daughter-in-law of late ex-president Umaru Musa Yar'Adua With Fiance "saratu sodangi"
Ibrahim Yar'adua got married to his beautiful fiancee, Saratu Sodangi in a ceremony yesterday, July 26th, which is the first in a series of planned ceremonies to celebrate the marriage.

The wedding reception dinner held yesterday night in Kaduna.

The wedding ceremonies continues today.

See More Pictures ==> https://www.frizzyhub.com.ng/amazing-photos-of-late-president-yaraduas-daughter-in-law-at-her-wedding-reception-dinner/

Re: Photos Of Late President Yar'adua's Daughter-in-law At Wedding Reception Dinner by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Photos Of Late President Yar'adua's Daughter-in-law At Wedding Reception Dinner by itspzpics(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sweet
Re: Photos Of Late President Yar'adua's Daughter-in-law At Wedding Reception Dinner by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
God bless their union
Re: Photos Of Late President Yar'adua's Daughter-in-law At Wedding Reception Dinner by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yeah, vault up in my loft in case the bank closed (vault, yeah)

(1) (Reply)

I Sold A Painting For Over $140m Dollars – Minjin / Shina Peters – Tiwa Savage Showed Humility By Kneeling To Greet Me (photos) / ‘eat This Pepper Stew I’m Serving’ – Tiwa Savage To Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.