|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,773,927 members, 6,606,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 03:56 AM
|Pas Bboxx - Vacancies For Regional Managers by admax(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2018|
REGIONAL MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
PAS BBOXX delivers light to those in Nigeria with no access to electricity. Using the latest solar and world leading IT technology PAS BBOXX delivers affordable, reliable, clean energy to Nigerian homes.
To drive the expansion of the business forward PAS BBOXX is looking to hire four exceptional individuals to become Regional Managers and lead the development and management of the business in specific geographical regions of Nigeria (North-West, North-Central, South-West, South-South). The Regional Managers will lead business expansion efforts and manage the business effectively in each of their assigned regions. The Regional Manager positions are based in the following locations:
Applicants should send a cover letter detailing why they should be given the role, the latest copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 5th August 2018. Applications should include ‘Regional Manager’ in the email subject header, along with the specific geographical region the applicant wants to apply for.
Regional Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with the Country Manager and Senior management team to ensuring that retail targets and agreed Key Performance Indicators are met (sales, installation, and repossession).
- The Regional Manager will work closely with the Country Manager to develop business plans and expansion strategies to drive the business forward
- The Regional Manager will be responsible for recruiting a regional team that will assist him in delivering the agreed business plan and strategy
- The Regional Manager will ensure that the business meets agreed Key Performance Indicators on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- S/he will manage and lead the regional team towards Sales, installations, repossessions, marketing activities and Inventory management within their regions.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national/regional objectives.
- Regularly report to the Country Manager and Senior Executive Management on business goals
- Coordinate regional sales activities and ensure synergy with other activities within and outside the department /region and contribute in developing and executing the sub-regional business plan.
- Review sales operations in your region ensuring operational objectives are accomplished, providing input into sales forecasting and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Attend regional meetings on a periodic basis to communicate product strategies, upcoming objectives and exchange ideas on how to support Trade Partners achieve their targets promote products.
- Ensuring each Retail Area Manager meets their objective: sales, installation and repossession
- Creating plans with the Country Manager and Retail Area Managers to meet agreed targets
- Working closely with the Retail Area Managers to implement the regional marketing and sales strategies
- Suggesting changes to implementation plans
- Reporting on the performance of the retail network to the Country Manager and the Senior Executive management team
- Drive sales of SHS across the region to the right customers
- Formulate policies that will drive adoption of the PAS BBOXX product
- Drive subscription of premium packages amongst new customers
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedule
- Leading a team is a second nature: You have had a lot of professional experience leading a team. Managing conflicts and people is something you love! You achieve success through others, can manage the activities of others to guide them to a common goal, without necessarily doing everything yourself.
- You are a strong communicator: It is easy for you to write reports and you raise issues when necessary.
- You live to meet targets: You love challenges, you are driven to meet target. Failure is never an option.
- You have shown in the past an ability to meet targets independently and as a leader. You take charge of the situation, and do not wait for orders to get things done.
- You are an experienced recruiter: You have built top performing sales team in the past and can show results.
- You deliver and expect the best: At BBOXX, we all want to deliver extraordinary work in order to bring the solar revolution. We also expect others to do the same. You should have stories when you over delivered in your career.
- You are committed to an amazing customer experience: Going the extra mile for the customer is natural for you.
- You have strong solid business sense: you are highly analytical, grasp the numbers and their meanings, and plot appropriate course of action.
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm
- Experience in project management
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant degree/HND in Business, Management, Humanities or Sales & Marketing
- Membership of relevant professional body/ies (Management, marketing, etc.)
- 5-7+ cognate experience with a minimum of 3 years at senior level in Management and/or Sales
- Experienced in formulation and execution of business plans and sales strategy
- Proven competence in managing diverse teams in regions
- Evidence of verifiable achievement in meeting sales targets and KPI’s
- Experience in FMCG, Telecoms and/or Energy sector
- Communicator-Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and other languages in your region
- Conceptual Thinker -Executes tactical plans to achieve strategic requirements
- Problem Solver -Has the mental agility to identify and solve relevant business challenges
- Improvement Driver -Executes and identifies opportunities for commercial innovation and continuous improvement
- Senior managerial experience with field and operation experience preferably in a FMCG context
|Re: Pas Bboxx - Vacancies For Regional Managers by admax(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2018|
|Re: Pas Bboxx - Vacancies For Regional Managers by admax(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2018|
Quote where you saw the vacancy in your application letter.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67