Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 (15378 Views)

How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device / Pes 2018 Psp, Android, Pc, Iphone Ppsspp Download Now / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 by otiwisdom: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
in this tutorial i will be showing you how to stop unfortunately ppsspp has stop when playing pes 2018. Though it worked in my itel phone 6.0 but if it does not work on your phone you can text me the name of your phone . 1. open the ppsspp emulator. 2. open option menu and then, click "Settings" .
Scroll down the "Graphics" section on the right side.
You need to change several things. Depending on the game, you might need to change either one thing or another. In this tutorial, changing the options for most games will be shown.
Let's click "Frameskipping" .
It's set to "Off".
For most games, it's better to set the Frameskipping to "1" by clicking it .
Then, make sure that"Auto frameskip" is unchecked.
Alternatively, click "Frameskipping" .
You can click "Off" .
For example, if you don't know or you don't like the "1" setting.
Then, check "Auto frameskip" .
If you are playing God of War games, check "Prevent FPS from exceeding 60 (speeds up GoW)" .
Leave "Alternative Speed" at "0" .
Click "Post processing shader" .
Click "Off" .
Make sure not to check "Fullscreen" .
You will have a better frames-per-second rate.
Click "Rendering resolution" .
Click "Auto (1:1)" .
Uncheck "VSync", which is vertical synchronization.
Check "Mipmapping" .
Check "Hardware transform" .
Check "Software skinning" .
Check "Vertex cache" .
Check "Lazy texture caching (speedup)" .
Check "Disable slower effects (speedup)" .
Click "Spline/Bezier curves quality" .
Click "Low" .
Click "Upscale level" .
Click either "Auto" or "Off" .
It's better to leave it at "Off".
Don't change "Upscale type" .
Leave it at "xBRZ".
Click "Anisotropic filtering" .
Click "Off" .
Click "Texture fitering" .
Click "Nearest" .
Click "Screen scaling filter" .
Click "Linear" .
Depending on the game, you should check or uncheck hacks or speed hacks in "Hack settings (may cause glitches) .
For example, "Timer hack" can be used for the timed games. Also, experiment with "Disable alpha test (Power VR speedup, artifacts)", "Disable stencil test", "Texture cord speedhack (speedup)", and "Depth range hack (Phantasy Star Portable 2)" (it's just for Phantasy Star Portable 2).
Click "Lower resolution for effects (reduces artifacts)" .
Click "Off" .
Nevertheless, in case you're playing a game that has a lot of special effects, such as flames, sparkles, and so on, you can click the following three options: "Safe", "Balanced", or "Aggressive". "Aggressive" may cause more bugs in games than "Balanced". If you want to just slightly lower the resolution of the special effects, simply click "Safe".

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ask Buhari
Re: How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 by otiwisdom: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Four40:
Ask Buhari
i don't understand what you are saying
Re: How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 by dunmorrix(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Still working?
Re: How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 by Eidris01(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Where can I download the pes iso file?
Re: How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 by Macmilla(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
I thought this is for pes. Why am I seeing "depending on which game you are playing"

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Joins Dr Sid And Evogames To Host Mobile Gaming Tournament / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone / Effect Of MTN's Monopoly On Economies Of Sub-Saharan Countries - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.