Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Who Has Seen The Lunar Eclipse? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Has Seen The Lunar Eclipse? (537 Views)

Updates Of The Lunar Eclipse In Your Area. / Lunar Eclipse - Sightings / Nigeria To Experience Longest Total Lunar Eclipse On Friday – Scientist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen The Lunar Eclipse? by mudiana(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
I can't see any moon in Benin yet. And it's 7:18 pm, hope I got the time right for it to start because I don't want to miss this experience.
Re: Who Has Seen The Lunar Eclipse? by Kharol1234: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
me 2 neva see anytin ooo i dae delta abi d lunar moon don comot out for ur area 7:25pm
Re: Who Has Seen The Lunar Eclipse? by Slamjamz22(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
same here too, I dey Ojodu Berger Lagos I just stand outside dey look sky since, I nor see anything too... well I still dey wait Sha��
Re: Who Has Seen The Lunar Eclipse? by Emmysky(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
ah no even dey see moon talkless of the eclipse
Re: Who Has Seen The Lunar Eclipse? by fortune1894(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
reporting live from ughelli delta state, no moon in sight oo
Re: Who Has Seen The Lunar Eclipse? by godfatherx: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
It's very cloudy ☁, sighting the moon � may not be possible
Re: Who Has Seen The Lunar Eclipse? by Obascoetubi: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dear All,

Tonight at 12:30am to 3:30am make sure to turn off the phone, cellular, tablet, ect...and put away from your body. CNN television announced the news. Please tell your family and friends. Toinght,12:30am to 3:30am for our planet will be very high radiation. Cosmic rays will pass close to earth. So please turn off your cell phone. Do not leave your device close to your body, it can cause you terrible damage. Check Google and NASA BBC news. Send this message to all the people who matter to you.

Please share this status so that you'll be saving millions of lives

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dangerous-cosmic-gamma-rays/

(1) (Reply)

. / Netherlands Prime Minister Humbly Rides Bicycle To Work (photo) / The Shocking Moment 2 Pythons Dropped Through Ceiling While Fighting Over Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.