Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

"A Policeman Once Barged Into My Room While I Was Half Naked" - Lady Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "A Policeman Once Barged Into My Room While I Was Half Naked" - Lady Reveals (499 Views)

The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Policeman Once Barged Into My Room While I Was Half Naked" - Lady Reveals by eljayson(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Some of the worst cases of police brutality in Nigeria go unrecorded.

This is usually because of fear of receiving further assault from them.

The #Endsars campaign has been arguably one of the biggest eye openers to the rampant misdemeanor of many Nigerian policemen and how they mistreat members of the public.

Ranging from outrightly slapping innocent people whose offense was just being in the wrong place, to arresting and extorting young men whose only crime is to look good, the list is endless.

Below is an account of some of the worst cases of police brutality in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isceszS1Qns

lalasticlala
freiburger
missyb3
royalroy
mynd44
Re: "A Policeman Once Barged Into My Room While I Was Half Naked" - Lady Reveals by Kharol1234: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
ah aunty small small na, na face me i face u, u dae stay wer d police barge into ur house.... As na twitter she wan trend also congrats u don trend already more greese to ur elbow
Re: "A Policeman Once Barged Into My Room While I Was Half Naked" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kharol1234:
ah aunty small small na, na face me i face u, u dae stay wer d police barge into ur house.... As na twitter she wan trend also congrats u don trend already more greese to ur elbow
lol

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You On Nairaland. Screenshoot. / Bankers Warehouse Outraged : EFCC Wrongly Seized $2.8m At Enugu Airport / New Year's Day Tragedy: Boy Drowns At Oniru Beach In Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.