Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Video: 'I Use Female Toilets And During Airport Search, Only Women Can Search Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: 'I Use Female Toilets And During Airport Search, Only Women Can Search Me (302 Views)

"Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe / Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" / I Use Female Toilets And During Airport Search - Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: 'I Use Female Toilets And During Airport Search, Only Women Can Search Me by indulge01: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just when you think you've seen and heard it all from Bobrisky!

In this new video, he says he uses only the female toilets and that during airport search, he allows only women to touch him so as to avoid sexual harassment.

Watch it below....

http://www./2018/07/video-i-use-female-toilets-and-during-airport-search-only-women-can-search-me-to-avoid-sexual-harassment-bobrisky.html

Re: Video: 'I Use Female Toilets And During Airport Search, Only Women Can Search Me by Surulady: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

(1) (Reply)

P Square- A New Fight. / Is Time For You To Burn Those Fats / (photo) Comedian Akpororo Gets A Street After His Name In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.