Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,531 members, 7,843,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why I Prefer Only Romantic Men For Marriage - Mary Uranta, Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Prefer Only Romantic Men For Marriage - Mary Uranta, Actress (487 Views)

Nollywood Star Actress, Mary Uranta Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pics / Albert Magnus Uranta Is Dead! (Mary Uranta's Father) / Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer Only Romantic Men For Marriage - Mary Uranta, Actress by chiomarita: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Source : [url]https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/07/why-i-prefer-only-romantic-men-for.html?m=1
[/url]

Husband shopping' star actress, Mary Uranta recently revealed to Goldenpearlmedia that one of the important features she upholds in a man is his romantic nature and ability to treat her like a princess.

The Port-Harcourt, Rivers State born script interpreter maintained that money doesn't really matter when love and respect is the bedrock of the relationship.
"I'll always prefer a loving romantic man over one with so much money to throw around but lacks respect for his partner.

Because in life, what matters most is having a peace of mind, and that's what a loving man give to you, he over looks your weakness, he encourages you, he makes you feel like a princess, all he see's in you is beauty and not flaws. It's not all about money or his pockets, she noted.

It would be recalled that Ms Uranta recently lost her father, Albert Magnus Uranta who died at age 76.

Re: Why I Prefer Only Romantic Men For Marriage - Mary Uranta, Actress by Astonmartin(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
hoekay, kwantinue
Re: Why I Prefer Only Romantic Men For Marriage - Mary Uranta, Actress by GloriaNinja(f): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
NO WOMAN HATE ROMANTIC GUYS, I LIKE ROMANTIC GUYS.
Re: Why I Prefer Only Romantic Men For Marriage - Mary Uranta, Actress by Tamarapetty(f): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
ahem!!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Beauty Queen, Rachael Godwill Rock It Blue As She Celebrates Birthday / Alex Iwobi Makes Nollywood Debut In New Movie / #bbnaija: Alex Celebrates 900k Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.