Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Urgent!!! Pls Can A Nigeria Get A Job In Kenya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent!!! Pls Can A Nigeria Get A Job In Kenya (520 Views)

Ways To Make money In 2022 | Websites to Earn Money Online In Nigeria & Get Rich / Liverpool FC Curtis Jones Is A Nigeria; Girl Reveals / This Is Very Very Urgent Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Pls Can A Nigeria Get A Job In Kenya by Focusenlarger: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good evening, I am in a dilemma. I would be so grateful if you all can help me. Can a Nigerian without no certificate work in Kenya. The person understands their language. the person needs a job as he was duped. Something he can do to raise money and come back to naija. Pls I will be waiting for your response ...
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Can A Nigeria Get A Job In Kenya by Mille: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Focusenlarger:
Good evening, I am in a dilemma. I would be so grateful if you all can help me. Can a Nigerian without no certificate work in Kenya. The person understands their language. the person needs a job as he was duped. Something he can do to raise money and come back to naija. Pls I will be waiting for your response ...

No.

A Nigerian is not allowed to work in Kenya without a work permit. You cannot get a work permit without a sponsorship which requires you to have a job. Your employer will be the one to sponsor you and it is almost impossible without a degree or a certificate.

If you need funds to travel back home, contact the Red Cross, the Kenya Ministry of Interior, the Nigerian embassy, UNHCR etc. I'm sure any of these organizations will help repatriate you.
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Can A Nigeria Get A Job In Kenya by Focusenlarger: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mille:

No.

A Nigerian is not allowed to work in Kenya without a work permit. You cannot get a work permit without a sponsorship which requires you to have a job. Your employer will be the one to sponsor you and it is almost impossible without a degree or a certificate.

If you need funds to travel back home, contact the Red Cross, the Kenya Ministry of Interior, the Nigerian embassy, UNHCR etc. I'm sure any of these organizations will help repatriate you.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why The NLC Suspended The Ongoing Strike / Hybrid Group Giveaway / Lol! Watch The Moment A Dog Dances To Nairamaley Soapy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.