Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State (26547 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / Blessing Ogwara Elopes With Ekpo Rank In Delta. Girl's Family Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by dbynonetwork: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Afonjas and rituals...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by oglalasioux(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
'Elope' has got new meaning.

1 Like

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by rock003: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Good Samaritan who offered to help a lady crossing a busy road with her 3 kids in Ogun State, reportedly eloped with the lady's kids.

According to Twitter user @otedola_ the incident occurred in Sagamu, and no one offered to help the lady who was shouting after the good Samaritan forced her two kids into a car and drove off . Read the tweet below;

Something really terrible happened. One woman wanted to cross the road with her 3 kids and one guy offered to help her with two of her kids. The guy crossed before her and put the two kids in a car and ran away . She kept shouting but nobody could help her

https://lailasnews.com/good-samaritan-elopes-with-ladys-two-kids-after-offering-help-in-ogun-state/

Are you so dull that you don't know the meaning of elope?
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by uppermode: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Impulse80:
This is why you shouldn't have too many kids. If she had two kids this wouldn't have happened.
Are you Alright at all? You can't even make a meaningful comment, Your reasoning faculty needed a readjustment.........oh why am I even quoting you? You've just confirmed that you're IMPULSE
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by LZAA: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Good Samaritan who offered to help a lady crossing a busy road with her 3 kids in Ogun State, reportedly eloped with the lady's kids.

According to Twitter user @otedola_ the incident occurred in Sagamu, and no one offered to help the lady who was shouting after the good Samaritan forced her two kids into a car and drove off . Read the tweet below;

Something really terrible happened. One woman wanted to cross the road with her 3 kids and one guy offered to help her with two of her kids. The guy crossed before her and put the two kids in a car and ran away . She kept shouting but nobody could help her

https://lailasnews.com/good-samaritan-elopes-with-ladys-two-kids-after-offering-help-in-ogun-state/

Cc immhotep pointzerom GMBuharii and my luv sarkin grin
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by PointZerom: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
LZAA:
Cc immhotep pointzerom GMBuharii and my luv sarkin grin

Fear Ogun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by supereagle(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
post=69763063:
...........the good Samaritan forced her two kids into a car and drove off.

Someone don't even know what to believe anymore with all these strange stories online.
Especially on twitter!
Radio carried it, I have it my whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
We're probably in hell already
Our dumb asses not knowing
-Tupac Shakur

Trust nobody in this jungle called Nigeria!
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by ahmedbanj(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
See as d news get bow leg,the headline cum get K-leg join... Next...
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by bettercreature(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
DrObum:
Twitter stories?

Forget it!
Action movie! People can tweet anything just to get attention

1 Like

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Antipob777(f): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
I know it must be in the SE even without reading the story. Igbos and crime are like bread and butter.
Smelling pigs and idiots.
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by psalmson001: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
post=69763063:

Someone don't even know what to believe anymore with all these strange stories online.
Especially on twitter!

Haba!!! Oga ade...this quote pic u attach get coma o....how come abraham lincoln said the quote when there was no internet till the 80s?
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by PrincessB1(f): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
What is good Wicked samaritan instead
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by LZAA: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
PointZerom:

Fear Ogun state.
grin
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by krepstone72: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
mytime24:
Kool
Are You Dis Heartless. Smh
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Joshuamassodi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
So this is your own definition of elopes
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by tunize(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
The story is funny. But wait why wud she allow a stranger cross first with her two kinds they're suppose to cross together
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Yinxies(f): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lying bloggers of Nigeria

Sagamu kor, sangotedo nee
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by cityofindustry: 4:10am On Jul 28, 2018
Have you ever had the opportunity to watch CNN( USA version)

There are more murders in just Chicago than the entire Nigeria for the whole year ( excluding terrorist attacks)

Has God left the United States?

There is a limit to what they show the outside world

fuckerstard:
Chaai! I don't want to believe this is true, if it's true then God might have left this shhit hole a long time without us knowing.

God help me out of here, one good news, 100 bad news everyday.
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by pfadom: 4:50am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69763063:

Wicked Samaritans would have been correct for the topic!

But, Someone don't even know what to believe anymore with all these strange stories online.
Especially on twitter!

Was their internet during the years of Abraham Lincoln?
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by jaywhoco(m): 5:18am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69763063:

But, Someone don't even know what to believe anymore with all these strange stories online.
Especially on twitter!
Wow...Abraham Lincoln and the Internet?

Anyway you just said not to believe some things online...
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20am On Jul 28, 2018
jaywhoco:
Wow...Abraham Lincoln and the Internet?

Anyway you just said not to believe some things online...

Lol cheesy.
You are in the spirit?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2018
Impulse80:
This is why you shouldn't have too many kids. If she had two kids this wouldn't have happened.
You have a serious problem.
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by queenbetsy(f): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Who still trust Nigerians even now that the general elections are fast approaching

So sorry for that woman... angry
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2018
mytime24:
Hackers don hack my acc angry
which of your acc? Nairaland or which one?
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by mamaafrik(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
stop giving us sad story lies,u cant eloped where okada can chase you pa and people dey go just dey there they look like dat monkey
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by lawboss: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
post=69763063:

Especially on twitter!
U self how will u use Lincoln for a quote u scuffled urself. Lincoln barely met electricity let alone internet. In other words ur image quote is cool BT it sure ain't Lincoln's piece. Tnx bro
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sad. but elope refers to two lovers running away. and not just anyone
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by mytime24(f): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Blyzz:
which of your acc? Nairaland or which one?
abi na u, cuz u b my numb 1 suspect tongue
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
lawboss:

U self how will u use Lincoln for a quote u scuffled urself. Lincoln barely met electricity let alone internet. In other words ur image quote is cool BT it sure ain't Lincoln's piece. Tnx bro
That is the whole logic about the meme Lawboss!
Do not believe everything you read on the internet.
Hope you gerrit now man?! cheesy
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
post=69763063:

Especially on twitter!

I get it

1 Like

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
mytime24:
abi na u, cuz u b my numb 1 suspect tongue
no nah, I was just being concerned. Maybe I could have inform you on what to do. You my Facebook was also hack some years ago, so I've a experience of such. Nor vex say i ask, OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nevada Judge Attacked By Defendant During Sentencing In Vegas Courtroom Scene / Mentally Unstable Nigerian In Malaysia Dips Girl's Head In Swimming Pool (Video) / Unknown woman throws 3-year-old boy into well in Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.