Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

DJ Khaled – No Brainer Ft Justin Bieber Chance The Rapper & Quavo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Khaled – No Brainer Ft Justin Bieber Chance The Rapper & Quavo (3025 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Justin Bieber - Holy Ft. Chance The Rapper / DOWNLOAD MP3: Quavo Ft. Normani & Davido – Swing / DJ Khaled - No Brainer Ft Justin Bieber, Quavo & Chance The Rapper Mp4 Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled – No Brainer Ft Justin Bieber Chance The Rapper & Quavo by DotmanCeo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
DJ Khaled – No Brainer Ft Justin Bieber Chance The Rapper & Quavo
DJ Khaled has been teasing his new project, The Father Of Asahd for a minute at this point and it looks like he’s finally getting ready to launch the album’s campaign. Last year, he took over the airwaves with his massive single, “I’m The One” featuring Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper, Justin Bieber and Quavo. Now, it looks like he’s trying to recreate last summer’s magic with his upcoming single, “No Brainer.”.

DJ Khaled’s new song with Chance the Rapper, Justin Bieber and Quavo. If they’ve recreated any of the magic they built on “I’m The One,” this will be a surefire hit. Coming partly late into the summer, there is still room for another song of the summer candidate, although “In My Feelings” pretty much has that title covered.

http://dotunsblog.com.ng/2018/07/27/dj-khaled-no-brainer-ft-justin-bieber-chance-the-rapper-quavo/

(1) (Reply)

Full. Download Halsey Manic 2020 Album / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / Video: Terry G - Knack Am Ft Wizkid Phyno & Runtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.