Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? (584 Views)

What Places Can I Do Siwes(it) As A Students Of Science Laboratory Technology / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? by maddie24(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nairalanders forgive the sentence structure.
I need to hear your thoughts on this issue. I'm a student of 200L student of biochemistry KASU. I have a friend with a current CGPA of 4.8( topping the class). but I have discovered that he get dumbfounded when he's being hit with a question off guard.
I have heard someone say " no be who carry first be the most intelligent "
So please I need to hear the thought academic moguls on this issue
Re: Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? by Temi17: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yes, it is

U just can't have that gp without high IQ,though maybe shy personality not until u probe them through gist or any means

2 Likes

Re: Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? by SUPERPACK: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
he might be paying for his result, or he is good at cramming during exams.

1 Like

Re: Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? by Demogorgon(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Honestly, sometimes it doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? by yusman14(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
yes it is...in my skul pple wit d highest GPA ar d best in all academics areas...

1 Like

Re: Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? by opera1(m): 4:54am On Jul 28, 2018
It May and it May Not.
Re: Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? by Hahjascho(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
A good question.

It actually depends the type of course, department and the study/environmental conditions

But generally, people with high CGPA are believed (really) to be brilliant!

Sometimes, (few) those at average may be motivated maybe while studying along with the A* students or those undergone different processes to achieve the same feat

2 Likes

Re: Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Not all the time angry
Re: Does A Students CGPA Reveals His/her Intelligence? by jorion(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nope. If not, all the greatest inventors in the world would have had to be first class graduates. Give it your all and discover yourself along the way and you would be surprised as to what you can accomplish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infrastructural Capacity Building For Enterprise E-learning Portal / . / Buhari Has Approved Apointment Of Dangote And Atedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.