Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested (1200 Views)

Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him / Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by Nwaforj44: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2018
The agent of the importer of military uniforms into Nigeria has been detained. The unidentified agent was arrested by officials of the Federal Operations Unit of the Nigerian Customs Service Zone C, according to its Comptroller, Ahmed Azarema.

The Customs men intercepted the container load of military uniforms and other items on Friday on the Aba-Port Harcourt highway.Mr Joseph Attah, the Public Relations Officer, Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), said a routine examination of the container in the presence of the owner’s agent yielded the banned items..

“The roving team of the Federal Operations Unit (FOU) Zone C, have seized a container with registration number MRSU 3040288 found to carry military uniforms and other items along Aba- Port Harcourt Road.
” The container was taken to Owerri where proper examination in the presence of the representative of the owner revealed the followings, 11 bales containing new sets of sewn military camouflage.
” Each bale contain 400 pairs of sown military camouflage, 15 cartons containing Altama combat boots, each carton contains 20 pairs and some sacks of made up garments.
” Seven Wooden kitchen cabinets, 337 packs of new foreign tiles made in China, 27 medical equipment made in China, 34 rolls of water hose made in China and some household items,” Attah said.
Attah said investigation to unravel all those connected to the crime had already commenced.

More photos at http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/photos-agent-of-importer-of-military.html

Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by kalu61(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2018
grin
Unidentified person?

Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by Marvellouzkk(f): 1:09am On Jul 28, 2018
I suspect KOGI man
Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by okachie1(m): 1:20am On Jul 28, 2018
Very good discovery
Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by RevenGeMission: 3:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Let them torture him , his family and his closest associates, even people who work in his office, he will confess who the client / shipper is , Guns and cache of ammunition in Government house in the east 700 shot guns first time intercepted, It was shipped from Turkey via Iran to LiePobians by a former Turkish ambassador who happens to be Biafraudian / Kanu sympathizer , 993 shotguns the second time , Weapons cache and 400,000 live rounds of ammunition intercepted in the same east , now this , and you wonder who is sponsoring boko-haram ?

I even heard from a Ibo friend that he went to village and his elders were talking about going to war with Nigeria , now when i relate this piece of information with the usual comment '' This will not be like 1976 '' that YeastPobs always talk about when you warn them about LiePob and Biafran wars , you know something is going on in the background,

Everyone Prepare 2019 will most likely be bloody
Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by clarocuzioo(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Let them torture him , his family and his closest associates, even people who work in his office, he will confess who the client / shipper is , Guns and cache of ammunition in Government house in the east 700 shot guns first time intercepted, It was shipped from Turkey via Iran to LiePobians by a former Turkish ambassador who happens to be Biafraudian / Kanu sympathizer , 993 shotguns the second time , Weapons cache and 400,000 live rounds of ammunition intercepted in the same east , now this , and you wonder who is sponsoring boko-haram ?

I even heard from a Ibo friend that he went to village and his elders were talking about going to war with Nigeria , now when i relate this piece of information with the usual comment '' This will not be like 1976 '' that YeastPobs always talk about when you warn them about LiePob and Biafran wars , you know something is going on in the background,

Everyone Prepare 2019 will most likely be bloody

You are very foolish with this ur foolish reply.
Nobody is preparing for any war in the east. No sensible Igboman wants to go war again because of past experience, the more reason a lot of elites did not support Nnamdi Kanu especially when he was soliciting for funds to buy ammunition.
What we have seen today is a normalcy all over the nation, we only see a fragment of the ongoing poliferation of arms most especially by politicians on the media, we have seen such case over and over in Lagos , it simply points to one thing, the poor security architecture of the country.
This administration should sit up and live up to its responsibilities, strict scrunity in our ports and borders, ensuring thorough investigation is done, anyone found culpable will be made to face the full weight of the law, but unfortunately, nothing will happen.
The case of lagos pump action rifles comes to mind, till date we have not heard of any arrest being made or anybody being prosecuted in respect to those ammunitions.
The security situation all over the nation is a mess.
Please stop bigotry and reason properly.
Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by Shelumiel: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2018
There is serious problem in Nigeria . Very serious problem .
Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by Mutemenot(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Nobody is preparing for any war in the east. No sensible Igboman wants to go war again because of past experience, the more reason a lot of elites did not support Nnamdi Kanu especially when he was soliciting for funds to buy ammunition.
What we have seen today is a normalcy all over the nation, we only see a fragment of the ongoing poliferation of arms most especially by politicians on the media, we have seen such case over and over in Lagos , it simply points to one thing, the poor security architecture of the country.
This administration should sit up and live up to its responsibilities, strict scrunity in our ports and borders, ensuring thorough investigation is done, anyone found culpable will be made to face the full weight of the law, but unfortunately, nothing will happen.
The case of lagos pump action rifles comes to mind, till date we have not heard of any arrest being made or anybody being prosecuted in respect to those ammunitions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by Almaiga: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2018
IPOB terrorist be careful, do not turn the East to a War zone. cool

Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by Partnerbiz3: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Corruption everywhere.

SELL AIRTIME to us and get cash ; 1k to 200k or more.

See below for details and testimonies.

Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by RevenGeMission: 1:10am On Jul 29, 2018
If i report you and they ban you , you'll come back disgruntled , I told you what i saw and heard from a Ibo boy , I even recorded him while saying it , You didn't have to call me foolish for stating a fact that i can present the evidence if needed , But then again, just like the rest of your type , you live in denial !! Are you going to tell me that Ipob / Yeebos weren't stopping cars in the East to look for Hausa or fulanis traveling along the eastern roads too ?? cos i have that evidence saved on my PC too incase youtube removes it , i downloaded it

Nnamdi Kanu was supported by majority and your elites contrary to what you said , if they didn't support him, they wouldn't have allowed him to continue his madness and definitely would have condemned him openly , the only ones who ever challenged Kanu were Ibos is Diaspora , he went there for arms and they lectured him , those ones are sensible and they know what the consequences of his actions will be

Yes, there's poor security architecture and not only that, there's corruption too, Whoever is shipping those weapons will have to bribe several people in hundreds of thousands or millions to prevent searching

Finally Lagos pump action rifles were shipped from Turkey through Iran and they were sent by a former Turkish ambasador who is Kanu
s friend, search youtube, you'll see his posts and videos with flags and memiors of Biafraudense land plus several IPOB logos
If you claim you didn't know Buhari sent people to Turkey to meet with their government over this issue , then you are a bigot

Again, i should have reported you , but i won't so you can see how wrong and uninformed you are

clarocuzioo:

Re: Photos: Agent Of Importer Of Military Uniforms Arrested by clarocuzioo(m): 5:01am On Jul 29, 2018
RevenGeMission:
If i report you and they ban you , you'll come back disgruntled , I told you what i saw and heard from a Ibo boy , I even recorded him while saying it , You didn't have to call me foolish for stating a fact that i can present the evidence if needed , But then again, just like the rest of your type , you live in denial !! Are you going to tell me that Ipob / Yeebos weren't stopping cars in the East to look for Hausa or fulanis traveling along the eastern roads too ?? cos i have that evidence saved on my PC too incase youtube removes it , i downloaded it

Nnamdi Kanu was supported by majority and your elites contrary to what you said , if they didn't support him, they wouldn't have allowed him to continue his madness and definitely would have condemned him openly , the only ones who ever challenged Kanu were Ibos is Diaspora , he went there for arms and they lectured him , those ones are sensible and they know what the consequences of his actions will be

Yes, there's poor security architecture and not only that, there's corruption too, Whoever is shipping those weapons will have to bribe several people in hundreds of thousands or millions to prevent searching

Finally Lagos pump action rifles were shipped from Turkey through Iran and they were sent by a former Turkish ambasador who is Kanu
s friend, search youtube, you'll see his posts and videos with flags and memiors of Biafraudense land plus several IPOB logos
If you claim you didn't know Buhari sent people to Turkey to meet with their government over this issue , then you are a bigot

Again, i should have reported you , but i won't so you can see how wrong and uninformed you are

You can go ahead and report for me to be banned, does it stop anything?
The way people stay far away in their homes and talk what they have little or absolutely no knowledge about baffles me.
So that you got one Igbo boy and he aired his opinion on an issue based on his personal opinion, level of education, and exposure is a yardstick for you to judge the entire great Igbo race? SMH
Yes some IPOB members where stopping cars to look for people travelling to the north but mind you that started only when the military started their PYTHON DANCE.
IPOB has been holding their rallies peacefully prior to python dance without a single case of violence or blood shed, that video was in retaliation to the ongoing killings of their members by the army.
A whole lot of Igbo people are sympathetic to the BIAFRAN course but a great number of them do not buy into NNAMDI KANU'S ideologies or ways of doing things, that's a fact. The more reason OHANEZE NDI IGBO, which is the apex Igbo body, did not support him, so it was not only Igbos in diaspora that challenged him, OHANEZE NDI IGBO also did,.
On the issue of lagos pump action rifle, yes its may have been imported by an Igbo man, no doubts, but
I categorically state that it has no link with IPOB, That's where intelligence which is obviously lacking in our security architecture comes to play.
A whole lot of people are into arms smuggling and poliferation of firearms all over the nation, I bet you it
has no link to IPOB.
Do you think IPOB will be stupid enough to import arms into the country and allow it to land in Lagos seaport?
Chai, my brother use your brain small now.

please always get your facts right before insulting the collective sensibilities of a tribe as great as IGBO.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Motorist Got Killed In Cold Blooded Hijacking In South Africa / Man Tries To Sleep With Pregnant Mad Woman As She Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Three Nigerian Youths Bags Death Sentence In Cambodia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.