Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor (1653 Views)

Ondo Assembly, Others ‘disown’ Aiyedatiwa Over Akeredolu-succession Claim / Ondo State Govt Cabinet Splits Into Factions Over Akeredolu’s Ill-health / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by fifunmitimothy(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2018
“We are not happy with the performance of the Ondo State Governor. It is ridiculous that close to two years in office, Mr Governor has done virtually nothing to the mandate he got from the people of Ondo State,”Biyi Poroye, Ondo State Chairman of the MPN,said in Akure.
The Mega Party of Nigeria (MPN) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State have traded words over the achievements of the administration of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu on the people of the state. At the weekend, the Mega Party had alleged that the Akeredolu government had not achieved anything in its 15 months in office. Biyi Poroye, Ondo State Chairman of the MPN, made the claim at the first stakeholders meeting of the party in Akure.

Sources: http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/25/mpn-apc-trade-words-over-akeredolu%E2%80%99s-lack-achievements-ondo-governor

Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2018
what is MPN

Is a political hungry group

1 Like

Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Handsome but nothing dey em head. Ikpeazu better pass am seflipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:
Handsome but nothing dey em head. Ikpeazu better pass am seflipsrsealed
lt seems you are from Abia
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 1:27am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
lt seems you are from Abia
yes! same as you because kalu is Arochukwu/ohafia name.

Well, am from umuahia for the record.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

yes!
same as you because kalu is Arochukwu/ohafia name.

Well, am from umuahia for the record.

Ya, you guessed correctly. Which part of Umuahia?
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 1:35am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:

Ya, you guessed correctly. Which part of Umuahia?
Umuahia North.

don't wanna be mean, but my cousin got married to one kalu, since then ave not seen her again. After their marriage she never spoke to any of our family member. Possibly he used jazz that was 2013.Since then no see!

we umuahians are afraid of both ngwa and abriba/aro people grin
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 1:43am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

Umuahia North.

don't wanna be mean, but my cousin got married to one kalu, since then ave not seen her again. After their marriage she never spoke to any of our family member. Possibly he used jazz that was 2013.Since then no see!

we umuahians are afraid of both ngwa and abriba/aro people grin
You are funny
Are you thinking am the kalu?
When you guys were collecting every every because of pride price without having a second thought about daughter nko.

I guess she is safe wherever she is because we sabi to take care of women.

I don't want to believe your incommunicado part in this 21st century
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
You are funny
Are you thinking am the kalu?
When you guys were collecting every every because of pride price without having a second thought about daughter nko.

I guess she is safe wherever she is because we sabi to take care of women.

I don't want to believe your incommunicado part in this 21st century
Lol

I didn't say you were the kalu.

But the thing is that he lied about everything, forged a job, acted nice and loving but it's not all that glitter is gold. Aro people are very curny that's the fact!, no offence. We umuahians are the most loving people in Abia state cool.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

Lol

I didn't say you were the kalu.

But the thing is that he lied about everything, forged a job, acted nice and loving but it's not all that glitter is gold. Aro people are very curny that's the fact!, no offence. We umuahians are the most loving people in Abia state cool.
Wow, Aro people are very cuny. Hahaha.Fallacy of irrelevant conclusion.
What do you say of you T.A Orji and ikuku his son. .
Well, l blame you guys for not being smart on your part on carrying out background check.

The niggar did his job very well to get what he wanted and you guys were interested in his money because they say Arochukwu people de get money
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:02am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
Well, l blame you guys for not being smart on your part on carrying out background check.

The niggar did his job very well to get what he wanted and you guys were interested in his money because they say Arochukwu people de get money
I aunty swore never to giver her child to and arochukwu man. Because of the bastard kalu I haven't seen her since her wedding day 2013.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:06am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

I aunty swore never to giver her child to and arochukwu man. Because of the bastard kalu I haven't seen her since her wedding day 2013.
Hahahaha.
since you claim they are cunny, another will marry her daughter but this time will claims his is from Afara
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:07am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:

...his father and mother we knew!. Everything seemed so perfect. After the wedding zoom her break light we have not seen, she called one day with an unknown number crying on the phone. That day I cried, my aunty cried everybody around cried.She said she doesn't come out and her husband beats the sh!t out of her. My aunty just considered him because he was not all that upright in finance. So it's not the money but love.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:11am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
Hahahaha.
since you claim they are cunny, another will marry her daughter but this time will claims his is from Afara
You live in U city?
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:14am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:
You live in U city?
Ya, I'm an umuahian by residence. No bi today.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:18am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:
...his father and mother we knew!. Everything seemed so perfect. After the wedding zoom her break light we have not seen, she called one day with an unknown number crying on the phone. That day I cried, my aunty cried everybody around cried.She said she doesn't come out and her husband beats the sh!t out of her. My aunty just considered him because he was not all that upright in finance. So it's not the money but love.
You know the parents and what the hell are you complaining. I don't support evil when I see one.

it seems your aunty is poor which makes her week to go look for her daughter.

Don't worry, I'm a good man. I hope your aunty has a beautiful, well mannered and educated girl still left.

l will compensate her lose. Hahahaha
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:19am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
Ya, I'm an umuahian by residence. No bi today.
Where exactly, I usually come to umuahia twice in a year. Is it fimbers, afara, ikot ekpene road, tower, etc?
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:23am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
You know the parents and what the hell are you complaining. I don't support evil when I see one.

it seems your aunty is poor which makes her week to go look for her daughter.

Don't worry, I'm a good man. I hope your aunty has a beautiful, well mannered and educated girl still left.

l will compensate her lose. Hahahaha
jeez my aunty is not poor, her situation is appalling, too personal for me to divulge, but she stays in umuahia with her family ;government collage to be precise before Micheal okpara. My cousin and kalu stays in 'calabar' it's not natural cause we begged her to come home she said no. And yes we still have 3 more that are not married. all are I Uni.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

Where exactly, I usually come to umuahia twice in a year. Is it fimbers, afara, ikot ekpene road, tower, etc?
Have you heard of Ehimiri housing estate formally Orji Uzo kalu housing estate.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
Have you heard of Ehimiri housing estate formally Orji Uzo kalu housing estate.
very close to my humble home of abode. Am from ahieke, you must know it. Didn't know people lived there ooh. That's in ikot ekpene road now?! I pass there ignorantly.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:30am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

jeez my aunty is not poor, her situation is appalling, too personal for me to divulge, but she stays in umuahia with her family ;government collage to be precise before Micheal okpara. My cousin and kalu stays in 'calabar' it's not natural cause we begged her to come home she said no. And yes we still have 3 more that are not married. all are I Uni.
Wow, I schooled in both Government college and Michael Okpara.

Hmm, Calabar. I fear those peoples o. Is either jazz o or kalu has learnt the power of calabar bedmates.
The last can confuse a woman.

As the s girls in uni.
Hmm. Make I run for my life. Kalu cannot do wuna something two things.

well, I pity your aunty and the her sha.
May God help her
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:34am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:

Wow, I schooled in both Government college and Michael Okpara.

Hmm, Calabar. I fear those peoples o. Is either jazz o or kalu has learnt the power of calabar bedmates.
The last can confuse a woman.
That useless school 1922 older than the states it self. I advise ASOPADAC and ikpeazu to privatalise it. I heard it would be sold out to old boys association. The school is just training rif rafts My aunty house is opposite government collage.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:35am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:
very close to my humble home of abode. Am from ahieke, you must know it. Didn't know people lived there ooh. That's in ikot ekpene road now?! I pass there ignorantly.
Wow. Thats where I work. Ya, along ikot ekpene road. Na their some politicians come hide o because of Zone 9 wey de here. Ikuku stays here too
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:38am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
Wow. Thats where I work. Ya, along ikot ekpene road. Na their some politicians come hide o because of Zone 9 wey de here. Ikuku stays here too
You work as what.?

how is my beloved umuahia, I heard Abia is getting better?
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

That useless school 1922 older than the states it self. I advise ASOPADAC and ikpeazu to privatalise it. I heard it would be sold out to old boys association. The school is just training rif rafts My aunty house is opposite government collage.
Hahahaha. Useless kwa. No school can beat GCU in term of personality it has brought out. The rif raft turns out to be men that matters. Abeg leave my school.

The state has mismanaged my alma matta. We need it back to its formal glory.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:44am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

You work as what.?

how is my beloved umuahia, I heard Abia is getting better?
I teach in one private school

beloved Umuahia!
As you brother carry abia state put for pocket de sleep for senate abi.
We still maintain our rank as the dirtiest capital city.
That's go better we are getting
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:47am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
Hahahaha. Useless kwa. No school can beat GCU in term of personality it has brought out. The rif raft turns out to be men that matters. Abeg leave my school.

The state has mismanaged my alma matta. We need it back to its formal glory.
it's FG property not SG. It need to be sold off.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:49am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
I teach in one private school

beloved Umuahia!
As you brother carry abia state put for pocket de sleep for senate abi.
We still maintain our rank as the dirtiest capital city.
That's go better we are getting
can you stop calling him my brother. Stupid uzor kalu is ya brother now. onye abriba.

You work in we care? school abi?!
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:50am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

can you stop calling him my brother. Stupid uzor kalu is ya brother now. onye abriba.

You work in we care? school abi?!
No. I will keep this secret. Before I go enter black list.

OUK paid workers salary, fixed roads and Enyimba FC entertained us but I cant say such of you brother who couldn't win at his polling boot
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by amaniro: 2:52am On Jul 28, 2018
kalu61:
No. I will keep this secret
lol why na is it ndume otuka? grin

You know I know that place intoto that's why you are shy. Aya...... sorry.
Re: MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor by kalu61(m): 2:55am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:
lol why na is it ndume otuka? grin

You know I know that place intoto that's why you are shy. Aya...... sorry.
not really. na because of security.
This your brother puppet no de carry ear hear criticism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Anybody — Turaki / "The People Of Osun Have Spoken Through Their Votes..." -- Olusegun Obasanjo / Ray Hushpuppi Endorses Atiku On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.