Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) (1313 Views)

Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. / Help On Vacation/tourism / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by Jahshanu234: 3:51am On Jul 28, 2018
Dubai
Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by Anigreat: 4:01am On Jul 28, 2018
shocked

I heard in dubai, they do buy person?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by Rasheed2567: 4:04am On Jul 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by Rasheed2567: 4:05am On Jul 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I heard in dubai, they do buy person?
Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by BedLam: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jahshanu234:
Hello nairalanders please i need help, am
Planning to visit Dubai in few days and i have budget of 700k including flight ticket and visa and cost of tours. I plan to stay for 2 weeks. Please readers i
Need your advice and suggestions.thank you to all
which kind holiday you wan do for small dubai for 2 weeks? 8 days is enough my friend, unless you are being chased out of this country. More time you spend, it becomes boring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by mokikeoj: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
I agree it starts getting boring after you have seen the main sights except you have family and friends you will be chilling with or you just want to take time, rest and stay indoors for a while.
BedLam:
which kind holiday you wan do for small dubai for 2 weeks? 8 days is enough my friend, unless you are being chased out of this country. More time you spend, it becomes boring.
Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by Jahshanu234: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
H
Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by BedLam: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jahshanu234:

Thanks, have you been there before? If yes whats the advisable amount to take with you. Thank you
Firstly this season is very hot and not the best season.

My taste and your taste are different. You should look at hotels first. Your hotel should include breakfast. If you are economical, you wont finish 700$
Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by Jahshanu234: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ghgg
Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by Jahshanu234: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=Cece23 post=69789453][/quote] thank you but i just checked and its expensive as all my budget including flight and visa is 700 hundred thousand naira or wont it be enough?
Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by BedLam: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2018
Jahshanu234:

I mean 700 thousand naira. I only have time to go from now to October, please can you advice the hotel you stayed in, i have been to many hotel booking sites diff reviews good/bad so i dont know which is which please advice i will be more than glad if you can tell me more so i wont waste my vacation, thank you and sorry for the disturbance
October should be good for you and hotels are quite cheaper than Nigeria. Don't know where you want to stay, I stayed Healthcare City which is upscale but the hotels even as cheap should be reasonable and their services cant be compromised. Go back to the hotel sites and look at their pictures too.
Re: Pls Advice On Vacation(dubai) by BedLam: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2018
Jahshanu234:

Thank you, how many days did you use and which your company did you use please advise, can i inbox you here?
I told you we have different tastes. You don't plan your travel looking at my mine. I didn't use any company sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Hong Kong Visa / New UK Home Secretary Clamps Down On 'Out Of Control' Nigerian Immigration / Can You Travel From UK To Nigeria On Expired Nigerian Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.