Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's (465 Views)

With The Outcome Of Osun State Election, What Is The Faith Of Hope Uzodinma. / The Faith Of Ikonson Vs Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's by falcon01: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2018
During the Ongoing Google conference in Nigeria, this was what the vice president of Google (Michael Chow) revealed to be the most searched on Google By Nigerians. This is why we are here and will still be here, Development and innovation is moving extremely slow In My Great country.

Re: This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's by Wantedmiller: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2018
google Don start niiiii
Nigeria youth is the most awesome people in the whole wide world.
it is just hunger in the land.........
Re: This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's by Redoil: 6:32am On Jul 28, 2018
Which buhari and apc assertions can not be wrong about nigerian youths
Re: This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's by femidejulius(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2018
Let me break it down.

1. World cup fixtures: For youths who patronize soccer betting companies and for those who try to forget their sorrows by watching football.
2. Wizkid soco: Well seems Nigerians like music. And why not? Two of the 109 senators are the dancing senator and music senator (Dino)
3. Npower: Jobs youths willing to work are trying to make a living of Npower. Is that a bad idea?
4. Richest musician: Nigerians are searching for this so they can also learn more about the musician. Almost everyone believe he can sing. They wanna know their biggest rival.
5. Prepare Banga Soup?: Well,food is the boss of hunger. Everyone need to eat a good meal every now and then.
6. How to dance shaku shaku: Nigerians love entertainment. The Nigerian entertainment industry is a goldmine.
7.Blank panther: Same reason as 6
8. BB naija: same reason as 6
9. How to tie gele: Obviously the ladies are searching for this. Our ladies are embracing traditional attire. Is it wrong for them to wanna get it right?

Conclusion: Obviously Nigerians love entertainment. You are most likely to make it big if you invest in the Nigerian entertainment industry. What people love, they demand. I see an opportunity here. Do you?

At least, we aren't searching for indecent movies, hard drugs or how to start a fraudulent business more.

Check my signature. Over and out !
Re: This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's by hisgrace090: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2018
So those rubbish up there is what we spend our presciouse time searching on the net?

Say no to moving backward.
Re: This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's by falcon01: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2018
femidejulius:
Let me break it down.

1. World cup fixtures: For youths who patronize soccer betting companies and for those who try to forget their sorrows by watching football.
2. Wizkid soco: Well seems Nigerians like music. And why not? Two of the 109 senators are the dancing senator and music senator (Dino)
3. Npower: Jobs youths willing to work are trying to make a living of Npower. Is that a bad idea?
4. Richest musician: Nigerians are searching for this so they can also learn more about the musician. Almost everyone believe he can sing. They wanna know their biggest rival.
5. Prepare Banga Soup?: Well,food is the boss of hunger. Everyone need to eat a good meal every now and then.
6. How to dance shaku shaku: Nigerians love entertainment. The Nigerian entertainment industry is a goldmine.
7.Blank panther: Same reason as 6
8. BB naija: same reason as 6
9. How to tie gele: Obviously the ladies are searching for this. Our ladies are embracing traditional attire. Is it wrong for them to wanna get it right?

Conclusion: Obviously Nigerians love entertainment. You are most likely to make it big if you invest in the Nigerian entertainment industry. What people love, they demand. I see an opportunity here. Do you?

At least, we aren't searching for indecent movies, hard drugs or how to start a fraudulent business more.

Check my signature. Over and out !
lemme give it to you straight.

You make absolutely no sense here Nigerians are clearly stup*d that's why thy leaders keep sh*tting on them. They tend to catch anything been thrown to them from above, they don't think outside the box.
Re: This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's by femidejulius(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Talk to me when you get your punctuation right

falcon01:
lemme give it to you straight.

You make absolutely no sense here Nigerians are clearly stup*d that's why thy leaders keep sh*tting on them. They tend to catch anything been thrown to them from above, they don't think outside the box.
Re: This Is The Faith Of Nigerian Youth's by falcon01: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2018
femidejulius:
Talk to me when you get your punctuation right

oh wow! is that they only thing you could pick up from from that comment?

(1) (Reply)

Why Imo Deputy Governor’s Impeachment Is Illegal And Unlawful / Buhari Speaks On DEFECTION Of Saraki And Governor Ahmed To PDP / How Nigerian Senate President Bukola Saraki OUTSMARTED BUHARI And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.