Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) (46446 Views)

Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) / Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Owomkpo:
Her name is REGINA ASIAK from Abak in Akwa Ibom.
Both being the typical Akwa Ibom person, she changed it to ASKIA a name with no meaning.
The Igbos can never do this.
Nothing wrong in name change...and it could be people who influenced it by calling it Askia instead of Asiak cos they couldn't pronounce the name.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2018
I wonder how comes these Yoruba kings get money yet the kings for my village dey broke angry

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by NwaJozi: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2018
Cool bro
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Especially fair skin ladies
kokoA:
Kabiyesi is single and searching naw...
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by perdollar(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2018
ds ooni wey like fair in complexion women, fortunately for him ds one is not bleached like afonaas. he can satisfy his curiosity.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by masseratti: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Regina and her Daughter are carbon copies like kilode
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2018
grin grin grin Many Yoruba Kings are businessmen. Ooni owns the Inagbe Resort at Epe, Lagos. Oba Obateru(aka Obat) owns obat oil which has one of the biggest tank farm in Nigeria, many of them have different businesses before they became kings.
Spygadgets19:
I wonder how comes these Yoruba kings get money yet the kings for my village dey broke angry

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by masseratti: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Owomkpo:
Both being the typical Akwa Ibom person, she changed it to ASKIA a name with no meaning.
oga calm down, don't Masturbate on Afonjas too much, in Akwa Ibom, it's a common thing for them to change their surname, no one will blink an eye lid.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by colossus91(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2018
why on I face the daughter and not Regina grin
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by NosaHenry(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former Nollywood actress, Regina Askia Williams, and her beautiful daughter, Teesa, met the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, in the U.S. during an event recently.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/regina-askia-and-her-daughter-meet-ooni-of-ife-in-the-u-s-photos.html

The eyes of the man on suit though
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Angelsss(f): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Owomkpo:

Lies.
Regina Askia is from my village. Her late father was an elder statesman and one time commissioner. He was from Abak L.G.A. Stop saying shit. Google the family of Askia.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by overlord77: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former Nollywood actress, Regina Askia Williams, and her beautiful daughter, Teesa, met the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, in the U.S. during an event recently.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/regina-askia-and-her-daughter-meet-ooni-of-ife-in-the-u-s-photos.html

Is it just me or does this oba look for the slightest opportunity to go to the USA and showcase his culture? lol. Love his rolling style though, he couldn't care less. Oba with swag. Kabiyesi o!
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Angelsss:

Lies.
Regina Askia is from my village. Her late father was an elder statesman and one time commissioner. He was from Abak L.G.A. Stop saying shit. Google the family of Askia.

I know the father's house in Midim Waterside, Abak close to Mercy Hospital, which they haven't used since I was a kid.
So I just assumed they were from there as people around have been saying same.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2018
She is arranging her for kabiyesi. Ibo women too like Yoruba prick, just the way they love Lagos
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by opribo(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2018
The first picture is suggestive. While Ooni is engaging the daugyher eyeball to eyeball the mother looks away.

The looks in the eyes of yhe man in suit in the middle says iy all.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by 9gerian: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2018
cheesy

abokihater:
Big pimping
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Regina Askia, the silent bedwench.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by doctore212(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Can I anyone help me with 30k, I need to buy a new sex doll
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by naijacentric(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Owomkpo:
mumu
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by asaju10(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=Gaddafithe2nd post=69773623] grin grin grin Many Yoruba Kings are businessmen. Ooni owns the Inagbe Resort at Epe, Lagos. Oba Obateru(aka Obat) owns obat oil which has one of the biggest tank farm in Nigeria, many of them have different businesses before they became kings.[/quote Inagbe resort is not in Epe.Stop posting what u know nothing about
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by rock003: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Alexk2:
The king makes kingship enviable.
By 2050, i predict that kingship in most civilised Nigerian cities will be by vote because only few families cannot be ruling and enjoying all the attached previleges; that's too unfair.

Then what will be the difference between king and local government chairman? Kingship is by birth, not by election where the biggest money takes all.

Also, this is not igboland where people buy kingship with money.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by israelmao(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Olori in the making.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Alexk2(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
rock003:

Then what will be the difference between king and local government chairman? Kingship is by birth, not by election where the biggest money takes all.

Also, this is not igboland where people buy kingship with money.
You're wrong bro. There'll always a difference btw a long and chairman/chancellor. A king rule a town or village traditionally in accordance with culture and traditions and that is same thing as mayor as obtained in the western world.
Again, kingship is not by birth; it is absurd to think like that. We're all born equal; circumstances makes the differences afterward. God decide what happen to us all
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Banmeallday: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lost women, lost people
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by rock003: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Alexk2:

You're wrong bro. There'll always a difference btw a long and chairman/chancellor. A king rule a town or village traditionally in accordance with culture and traditions and that is same thing as mayor as obtained in the western world.
Again, kingship is not by birth; it is absurd to think like that. We're all born equal; circumstances makes the differences afterward. God decide what happen to us all

Kingship is by birth everywhere in the universe, including in advanced country like the UK.
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Owomkpo:
She fon kuku bear Regina David or Regina Johnson na!
Re: Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) by Rhea(f): 1:30am On Jul 29, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former Nollywood actress, Regina Askia Williams, and her beautiful daughter, Stephanie Hornecker met the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, in the U.S. during an event recently.

Ooni!
Guy man
See as the eye dey shine for dat gal grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari / Bishop Umoh’s Beautiful Wife & Daughter [photos] / Bobrisky Also Exposes Speed Darlington, Shares Similar DM He Sent to Him(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.