Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings (29295 Views)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by boxypane(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2018
smallsmall:

What sort of cousel should he seek again, when he was always appealing to President Buhari, visiting Aso Rock all the time...while all Buhari could offer in return was: Go and Accomodate the Herdsmen, the same people killing the people of Benue?!

Buhari is responsible for these slaughters, using his IGP, his DSS Chariman Dan Alli and other Fulanis in his Govt.
Buhari does not like the Anti Grazing law passed by Benue and some other states so he has instructed the Police and military to look the other way, whenever these Fulani Herdsmen and killing the people of those state.

Go and read the interview of Senator Zingwina in Thisday newspapers.

doubleUdoubleU dot thisdaylive dot come/index.php/2018/07/15/nigerian-security-watched-as-herdsmen-killed-burnt-houses/

(Just replace the words with appropriate characters, before spambit ban me). grin grin

He stated how security men refuse to fire their weapons, watching as Herdsmen slaughter the people of Benue, saying they have instruction not to shoot.

Facts still remains that the perpetrators of this crime where not only herdsmen(they will get what's coming) but also inter tribal issues which also spanned into Eastern Kogi(Bassa, and Omala LGA's)
Amongst these criminals were Christians and Muslims who led the wanton killings.
Yes the governor visited the president severally, yes the security agencies messed up, yes APC has failed Nigerians but my question is "who drew first blood? Who instructed vigilantes to harm herdsmen at sight, who passed a law without two third majority, who showed his people weakness by crying on national TV?"
To crown it all, he defected to a party who has a history of inciting tribal and religious crises...
For me, Ortom should have been impeached.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Dollabiz: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Fyno: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2018
PointZerom:

To think that this BLACK TOAD was a Labour leader baffles me.

He didn't even pity Omenka over the lost of his ancestral land to Miyetti Allah. ODIEGWU.

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu
And labour was destroyed because he handed over labour to a stooge, now because of how difficult information was then many gullible Nigerians believed in him, even me, but when he married that cape Verde model, I discovered what a low life he is
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by v2: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Your reasoning that is not Myopic.

Which dynamism are you talking about?

Amaechi and Ngige already saw him as a mistake.

Other political stake holders that have spoken about him use one word to describe him "Diarrhea of the Mouth".

Rascality and maturity are two extremes (The reason people foolishly join cult in schools). Do not mistake rascality for dynamism.
Oyegun is far more matured and experienced in politics than Oshiomole. Party politics is different from Unionism.
I believe heating up the polity with unguarded statement is your definition of dynamism.

Your thinking shows you are still a child.

How old were you when Oyegun was the Governor of Edo state?

GoodGovernance:

A mistake by you own myopic reasoning.

Oshiomole has brought back dynamism and mutual engagement,plus effective communication to APC.

Oyegun was very dull.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by GoodGovernance: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by truthstands01: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Oshiomhole will bury APC with his mouth. That's the only thing I'll say. Let him continue. 2019 will be huge surprise for him and his evil antics. The blood of innocent Nigerians murdered in cold blood will hunt this APC government for the rest of their lives.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by GoodGovernance: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2018
v2:
Your reasoning that is not Myopic.

Which dynamism are you talking about?

Amaechi and Ngige already saw him as a mistake.

Other political stake holders that have spoken about him use one word to describe him "Diarrhea of the Mouth".

Rascality and maturity are two extremes (The reason people foolishly join cult in schools). Do not mistake rascality for dynamism.
Oyegun is far more matured and experienced in politics than Oshiomole. Party politics is different from Unionism.
I believe heating up the polity with unguarded statement is your definition of dynamism.

Your thinking shows you are still a child.

How old were you when Oyegun was the Governor of Edo state?

Oshiomole was more effective as a gov than Oyegun.I lived in EDO. My passion is good governance!

There is a big difference between rascality and radicalism. Oshiomole is very radical.He is not talking too much,He responses swiftly to situations,a quality of a good leader.

Google is your friend. grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by priestchurch(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2018
APC, a political party without shame...
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Nosnos(f): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2018
same osho that freed a prisoner from oko prison to contest for house of reps position is now forming Saint. since he knows much about security why not put a stop to fulani killings in his constituency. nonsense
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by eenai(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Oshomole cannot make a good party leader. To him, everything na fight. What the party needs is a diplomat who can influence people and win their hearts. Not a civilian army general.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Sleekfingers: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Osho is right. Ortom is the governors. And he is the head of security. Or did ortom expect buhari to come and manage his state for him. Olofo governor.

And for those shouting, they are killing Christians, all that bull shit. Herds men bull shits.

Killing in benue is ethnic craps. The governor should find solution to the crisis and stop crying
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by babaloko85: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2018
When you with them you are saint,but after depart,they call you bad names
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Sleekfingers: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2018
Osho is right. Ortom is the governors. And he is the head of security. Or did ortom expect buhari to come and manage his state for him. Olofo governor.

And for those shouting, they are killing Christians, all that bull shit. Herds men bull shits.

Killing in benue is ethnic craps. The governor should find solution to the crisis and stop crying .

I don talk my own o
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by v2: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2018
You won't know who is more effective because obviously you were a child when Oyegun was a Governor and it doesn't matter if you lived in edo or not.
I guess trading words with everyone is been radical.
He has only managed to bring more confusion to the party.
A man that praised Ortom one minute and the next minute saying the opposite doesn't indicate a man that is sincere with is words.

Even when Oyegun was the chairman, there was so much maturity and wisdom in is words and the way he handles issues.
Flippancy is not an attribute of a good leader.

GoodGovernance:

Oshiomole was more effective as a gov than Oyegun.I lived in EDO. My passion is good governance!

There is a big difference between rascality and radicalism. Oshiomole is very radical.He is not talking too much,He responses swiftly to situations,a quality of a good leader.

Google is your friend. grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by v2: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2018
What do you know?
Chief security officer that does not control any security architecture?
Was it not the same reason Governor Shettima was running to Jonathan when Boko Haram was ravaging Bornu?

Sleekfingers:

Killing in benue is ethnic craps. The governor should find solution to the crisis and stop crying .

I don talk my own o

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2018
OSHI -OMO - OLE!.... what a loquacious accursed ape! *spits*
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by hotplate: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2018
so oshiomiole is aware of these thing all this while and never said anything about it until now the governor decamped, so how do you expect me to believe all this things you're saying now? politicians are truly hypocrite
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Caseless: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2018

“It is important that Nigerians understand that the condemnable killing of two Reverend Fathers and some Christians in a church, those who have confessed to these crimes include people who have worked with Gov. Ortom and these killings were done few weeks after one of them was extremely critical during his sermon about the governance of the state and the style of governance of the Governor.
just what I told ngeneukwenu yesterday.

He's taking advantage of the crisis.

You can lament the absence of federal projects in a state, but what's the explanation for not having state projects in a state? - Osho baba (2018)
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by israelmao(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
If Ortom had remained in APC Oshiomile would have kept sealed lips on this.Politicians are chemellonic in nature.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by blackmantis: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't blame Oshiomole at all. Orton had the opportunity to defect long ago but he was foot dragging. Like an indecisive housewife.

The one i pity most is Shehu Sanni. The day he defects from APC he go hear weeeeennnnn!
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by goaldynboy: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
"That is double speak.It is laughable,coming from Oshiomhole.

“Just last week, he eulogized Ortom as one of the stars of APC, one of the bst performing governors and this week he said the governor has not performed.

“He is saying one thing in the morning and another in the evening.

“We advise him to concentrate on his job as party chairman.

“He is speaking on everything and on anything.

“The other day he was counseling the president on how to run his government and chastening the ministers.

“He should desist from delving into issues not pertaining to his position.”

The above sumarizes that talkative called Oshiomole!

Last week while Orthom was still with APC, Oshiomole was hailing him as one of the best governors, but now that Orthom has defected to PDP, Oshiomole suddenly realised he didn't perform! Who except Zombies take Oshiomole serious?!!
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by goaldynboy: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
"That is double speak.It is laughable,coming from Oshiomhole.

“Just last week, he eulogized Ortom as one of the stars of APC, one of the bst performing governors and this week he said the governor has not performed.

“He is saying one thing in the morning and another in the evening.

“We advise him to concentrate on his job as party chairman.

“He is speaking on everything and on anything.

“The other day he was counseling the president on how to run his government and chastening the ministers.

“He should desist from delving into issues not pertaining to his position.”

The above sumarizes that talkative called Oshiomole!

Last week while Orthom was still with APC, Oshiomole was hailing him as one of the best governors, but now that Orthom has defected to PDP, Oshiomole suddenly realised he didn't perform! Who except Zombiess take Oshiomole serious?!!
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Neoteny(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
APC will never get anything right.

Not that i give a shiit about naija politics and its endless parades of rogues, crooks and charlatans

The only other industry one finds worse criminals is in the modern church

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
In d process of covering their shits,they ar exposing demselves more.
So oga Oshiomole allowed some1 dat sponsored d killings of his pple,didnt pay salaries nd didnt construct any project,to remain in his party.
So he av indirectly justified d claim dat buhari is shielding corrupt apc members frm persecution.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Rufai1314(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
I pity this country, if orthom didn't leave APC am very sure this man will never say something like this. So who is deceiving who
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by nifty60(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Fear Nigeria politician. Oshoimhole just got away because this is Nigeria. He tends to know so much about the killings in Benue
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by WATCHOVER(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
bbyby01:
The fact that people that hate APC are beginning to hate Oshiomole means he is doing a great job. Ride on comrade.
You are talking nonsense
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
boxypane:
I bet most of insulting this man don't know half the truth about the wanton killings that happened in the state of Benue.
100% Oshiomole is correct. A governor, chief of arms of his own state could not handle his state affairs. This didn't happened under the rule of his predecessors...
Ortom was warned about the impending crises before hand, but he passed a bill against 2-3rd majority of his state house of assembly...
How is APC to blame for his own misguided ways?
Reply me if you have your PVC...
.if i said you are a fool for saying this rubish now,some people go brain me.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by boxypane(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
samuelmusa:

.if i said you are a fool for saying this rubish now,some people go brain me.
Thank your stars for not calling yourself a fool. I can see that partisan politics has blinded your sense of reasoning to the extent that you now call a spade a fork.....
If u have any sense to make whatsoever, you have the floor, don't blame me for your arrogant and senseless thoughts...
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by ediko5(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just few weeks ago former governor Suswan was arrested in connection to the killings in the state because he was in the opposition party. Today the dwarf is praising him of managing the situation during his tenure because he has defected to the criminal gang.

Ortom carry go.

Suswan, Sen Germade wi still beat you in the senatorial race
Re: Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings by poseidon12: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole, the ugly man doing the biddings of his Fulani masters. Only gullible fools will believe that the Tivs are the ones killing their own people in Benue State. Hired Fulani killers are responsible for the killings, of course. Buhari will eventually be prosecuted for arming Fulanis and sending them to go and be killing Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote And Otedola At Eagles Square For Democracy Day Celebration (Photos) / #NorthIsBleeding: Group Calls On Southerners To Join Protests Against Banditry / APC In Kwara, Lagos Clash Over Call For Sanctions Against Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.