Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

For My Many Firsts, Thank You 'gbénga Sesan - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For My Many Firsts, Thank You 'gbénga Sesan (257 Views)

I Wanna Say A Big Thank You For Believing Hy9ja.com / Another Milestone Achieved - Thank You Fam / Position filled Thank you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For My Many Firsts, Thank You 'gbénga Sesan by olamideyelo: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Fast forward to April 2013 when I was jejely scrolling down my twitter timeline and I saw a tweet about an opening for a social media and project manager from his Twitter handle. I was skeptical at first, should I apply? I don’t know anyone who knows this guy so I’m very unlikely to get the job, will a man of ‘Gbénga Sesan’s calibre hire a girl who doesn’t just have a third class but also studied at one of the least known universities in Nigeria? I was thinking about all the negatives.

Anyway, I applied for the job a day before the application was to close and I made a conscious effort to forget about it.

Read More: http://olamideyelo.com/many-firsts-thank-gbenga-sesan/

(1) (Reply)

Graphics And Computer Operator Needed @ Ikotun Lagos Nigeria. / Post Deleted / Which One You Think Is The Perfect Alternative To Digitalocean For Managed Cloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.