Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives (1601 Views)

Vacancy: Customer Success Representative At Arcview Investments Limited / Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. Pay Is 150k. / PRESS RELEASE (582 Officers And Men Sue The Nigeria Immigration Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by techcellent: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Excellent and strategic solutions is a fast growing ICT firm based in Agege, Lagos and is into development and sales of management level ICT solutions for different sectors of the economy.

We are in need of dynamic, intelligent, self driven, compassionate and result focused candidates in the following areas:

1. Customer success officers: 
you will be responsible for successful implementation, training and follow up of users of our tech solutions in their different businesses. You will ensure that they understand how to use every new feature we develop and will measure their success index.
You must be familiar with simple computer desktop processing applications like ms word, excel, PowerPoint, google docs, etc. You must be a patient person who will not shout at customers under pressure. You MUST know how to multi-task. You must know how to produce reports of customer usage metrics.
Occasionally you will be required to visit customers on their premises and train them as necessary.

ND, HND, BSC holders can apply.

2. . We are in urgent need of a confident, resourceful, intelligent, honest, goal driven sales executive to help us bring in more clients to our already successful software products.

You must be outspoken and one who values productivity above excuses. also you must be ready to do what is honest and necessary to bring in clients for our business.
You will be trained on use of digital channels and other means to reach out to clients.

You will be given every necessary training and support to reach your sales goals including transport, call credit, internet data, prospecting support, etc.

You must be very conversant with computer appreciation packages and also be able to navigate the world wide web with ease.

OND, HND, BSC holders are welcome to apply.

If you are someone that loves giving excuses instead of overcoming obstacles, please don't apply.
If you love your your comfort zone above progress, please don't apply.

This sales job is salary and commission based. 

Please send your CV to excellentlystrategic@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by tstx(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2018
cool

see my signature
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by techcellent: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
techcellent:
Excellent and strategic solutions is a fast growing ICT firm based in Agege, Lagos and is into development and sales of management level ICT solutions for different sectors of the economy.

We are in need of dynamic, intelligent, self driven, compassionate and result focused candidates in the following areas:

1. Customer success officers: 
you will be responsible for successful implementation, training and follow up of users of our tech solutions in their different businesses. You will ensure that they understand how to use every new feature we develop and will measure their success index.
You must be familiar with simple computer desktop processing applications like ms word, excel, PowerPoint, google docs, etc. You must be a patient person who will not shout at customers under pressure. You MUST know how to multi-task. You must know how to produce reports of customer usage metrics.
Occasionally you will be required to visit customers on their premises and train them as necessary.

ND, HND, BSC holders can apply.

2. . We are in urgent need of a confident, resourceful, intelligent, honest, goal driven sales executive to help us bring in more clients to our already successful software products.

You must be outspoken and one who values productivity above excuses. also you must be ready to do what is honest and necessary to bring in clients for our business.
You will be trained on use of digital channels and other means to reach out to clients.

You will be given every necessary training and support to reach your sales goals including transport, call credit, internet data, prospecting support, etc.

You must be very conversant with computer appreciation packages and also be able to navigate the world wide web with ease.

OND, HND, BSC holders are welcome to apply.

If you are someone that loves giving excuses instead of overcoming obstacles, please don't apply.
If you love your your comfort zone above progress, please don't apply.

This sales job is salary and commission based. 

Please send your CV to excellentlystrategic@gmail.com

Expecting more CVs
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by mightyleks(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
techcellent:

Expecting more CVs

I have sent my CV. Hoping to get a response my contact is 07065332261 as it I different from the one on the CV lost the sim
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by techcellent: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Still hiring....
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by techcellent: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please send your CV to be invited for an interview..
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by MrChinex: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
NN
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by mightyleks(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
techcellent:
Please send your CV to be invited for an interview..

Already sent or can one resend again
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by independent1988(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Have send my cv 09027162743
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by baryour769(m): 6:29am On Aug 05, 2018
techcellent:

Expecting more CVs
pls i studied Accounting can i send my CV?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by techcellent: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2018
baryour769:
pls i studied Accounting can i send my CV?

OK, please send your CV
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by baryour769(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
techcellent:

OK, please send your CV
pls can you direct me from Abule egba down their...
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives by techcellent: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
We are still accepting CVs. If you are serious minded and ready to make a difference with your work, kindly send your CV.

(1) (Reply)

Private Home Lesson Jobs / N-power: A Futuristic Exit Amidst Options Await Batch A- Sadiya Umar / Apply Now: Young Professional Development Program (YPDP) Fully Funded By OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.