Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google (17160 Views)

NEW REFIX Alert: Wizkid - Soco (DJ Wal Refix). Get It Here / Wizkid Ft Terri, Spotless, Ceeza Milli – "Soco" (video) / Wizkid Ft Ceeza Milli, Spotless & Terry – "Soco" (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Judolisco(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jst see d list of what our youths r searching for angry

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by idonhammer: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Juju music
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by skallion7(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
see what Nigerian youth are searching for. lazy youths everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Bluezy13(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Johnzzy:
The search phrase I disagree with is "How to prepare banga soup".

That's a fat lie. In this Lagos (and many other states I've visited), how many homes or restaurants cook that?

While I'm not denying the veracity of the slide, as to The most frequently searched phrases, I think there was a clause attached to it. Such as "most ridiculous search phrases" or something.

The slide in the picture doesn't have a heading any I'm expected to trust Ebuka's word because he was there?

Let's learn to question things in this country.

Imagine? "How to tie gele".

There's something missing from his assertion.

Hmmm...

Are you really replying this thread??
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Qasim6(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
GutsOverFear:
No Cherokee d'ass?
the thinner the eyes the clearer the smile..
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Pizzle1234(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wizzy Eleniyan..
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by owoshuyi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
SOCO!!! Wetin e mean abeg?
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by madjune(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Unfortunately, the word has no meaning.

Just coined pidgin with verve beat.
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Evangkatsoulis: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
GutsOverFear:
No Cherokee d'ass?
I viewed the image by crossing my eyes

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by crazygod(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Johnzzy:

That's a fat lie. In this Lagos (and many other states I've visited), how many homes or restaurants cook that?

While I'm not denying the veracity of the slide, as to The most frequently searched phrases, I think there was a clause attached to it. Such as "most ridiculous search phrases" or something.

The slide in the picture doesn't have a heading any I'm expected to trust Ebuka's word because he was there?

I find it hard to believe to.
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Diso60090(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
DonDemu:
Press like if this is the first time you are hearing of the word SOCO

Even boko haram knows about SOCO so i imagine which bush you dey wey pass boko own
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Reelmii: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nebes:
it’s amazing how this is the topmost search. Shameful!!!!!!!
this ur hating will not reduce the money in his account I will only increase ur BP, so take it easy
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by BOWOTO(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Reelmii:
this ur hating will not reduce the money in his account I will only increase ur BP, so take it easy

why does it always have to be about money?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Dreyl(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
GutsOverFear:
No Cherokee d'ass?
WOW

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by jaxxy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
He tried on dis song
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by clemz85(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
So these are things nigerians search?

They should differentiate us o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Diso60090:

Even boko haram knows about SOCO so i imagine which bush you dey wey pass boko own
See mumu! You think sey na everyone dey jobless and lazy to dey listen to some whacked beats upandan like you? Akuya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by meobizy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
I like the song and I believe the news.

"How to dance Shaku Shaku"? Afonjas won't stop disgracing us both home and away. Here in Igbo land people know the dance but only a handful. If one can't dance it here many others dey.
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by shigoslim(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
mehmmm Nigeria still have a long way to go. imagine what the youth search on google, nothing like science or engineering stuff ....... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by brightalo17: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
While Apc and PDP were busy doing there ashawo defection, some youths are really searching for how to dance Shaku Shaku. Isalright
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by adontcare(f): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
GutsOverFear:
No Cherokee d'ass?
wow

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by steve6: 3:19am On Jul 29, 2018
GutsOverFear:
No Cherokee d'ass?

Wow! See creativity!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Timmy419: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2018
DonDemu:
See mumu! You think sey na everyone dey jobless and lazy to dey listen to some whacked beats upandan like you? Akuya
U dey naija nd social media and u never hear soco.people fit lie ehn[color=#000000][/color] undecided
Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by Timagex(m): 1:47am On Jul 30, 2018
GutsOverFear:
No Cherokee d'ass?
or pinky xxxx? cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google by haryomikun(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Johnzzy:

God bless you. Banga soup wey me i no sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido – Gobe (Video) / How Nigerian Rappers Can Bounce Back In 2023: Written By Amechi Okoli / Nigerian Entertainment Awards Nominees #NEA2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.