Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus (466 Views)

Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by DivinedeGuru: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2018
The national chairman of The People's Democratic Party PDP, took to his Twitter handle to promise Nigerians better days ahead.

According to him, Nigeria is currently in the wrong direction, Heroes are not honoured, citizens rights and freedom are denied.

PDP will bring back the dignity of democracy to Nigerians.

http://www.vondanews.com/pdp-will-bring-back-the-dignity-of-democracy-to-nigerians-uche-secondus/

Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by iskuburi407: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2018
The Federal Government launched a 701 billion Naira Intervention Fund (‘Payment Assurance Programme’) aimed at supporting power generation companies to meet their payment obligations to gas and equipment suppliers, banks and other partners. The impact is being felt, the amount of power being distributed is now currently steady at around 4,000MW – higher than previously recorded.
Sai Baba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by wakaman: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Only yanmiris would believe this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by Ingocof(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2018
The dignity you murdered by impunity, corruption and insensitivity, no wonder you apologized to Nigerians few months ago, Nigerians won't vote for party but persons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by kolaaderin: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2018
Story for their Minions.

Dignity sounds like an opposite words to my hearing the moment i saw LOOTERS sorry PDP in that context.
Please I want people to explain to me why do i keep typing looters in place of PDP, this should be very unfair on my path.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by duduade: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Abeg keep quiiiiiet Jor..

Until you and all members of your cohorts ( including all the other political parties) are of dignity please don't talk about bringing dignity to our nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by Tolexander: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2018
DivinedeGuru:
The national chairman of The People's Democratic Party PDP, took to his Twitter handle to promise Nigerians better days ahead.

According to him, Nigeria is currently in the wrong direction, Heroes are not honoured, citizens rights and freedom are denied.

PDP will bring back the dignity of democracy to Nigerians.

http://www.vondanews.com/pdp-will-bring-back-the-dignity-of-democracy-to-nigerians-uche-secondus/
Sometimes I do wonder if our politicians understand the meaning of some words they use.

PDP talking about bringing back the dignity of democracy sounds paradoxical and oxymoronic.

How will a party that can not give the dignity of democracy to itself promise us what it doesn't have?
Can you give what you don't have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by Butterflyle0: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2018
You mean bring back looting with impunity and communal sharing of our national cake with no regard to the populace?

Uche Deceptus and his People deceiving people party

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by richeeyo(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2018
By drying up our foreign reserves
Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by Kutis2030(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2018
nonsense party.
Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by Herdsmen: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2018
Zombies above, dia brain dey pain Dem no be small..

They wan make killings continue
The wan make we surrender our land to Fulani or Dem go keep us
They wan make dollar still remain 360 or maybe back to 500
They wan make good citizens of Nigeria all turn almajiris and begars
They wan make hunger keep 80 percent of Nigeria
They wan take us back to 1929
They wan make Nigeria turn slave camp..
They wan IDP camps in all States of Nigeria..
They wan tyrant and illiterate dictator continue
They wan turn us LL to zombeic cows
They wan make we no even exercise our fundamental rights
They wan make we no see food eat
No infrastructural development..

But Nigerians Nigerians..even the gods of the tribes of Nigeria have rejected them

Back to daura..
Say no to apc ..is a satanic party..
They donate blood to the devil .. doubt it.. herdsmen will come calling soon
Boko Haram ..wont stop killing our lives once fighting for our fatherland..they sponsor Boko finance them with modern American weapons , give them military info ..for better ambush..

Apc is evil..their supporters are fanatical zombies..Aggressive and evil

Back to daura is a must..weve got no choice..
The cows need them more
Re: PDP Will Bring Back The Dignity Of Democracy To Nigerians-uche Secondus by SolutionMee: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2018
I'll love the idea of either having a medical doctor or a successful businessman as my president come 2019

I'm done with this illiterate

We can't really blame zone-B

They are the real sophisticated slowpoke

(1) (Reply)

100,000 To Be Engaged By Abuja Light Rail Soon / APC Reserves Right To Challenge Defectors In Court – Lai Muhammed / Nigeria Has To Restructure Or Burst (OP Piece)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.