Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Importance Of Organic Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Importance Of Organic Traffic (222 Views)

For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / Guarantee Minimum Of 5k Daily Organic Traffic - Shared / 10 Powerful Headlines To Drive Targeted Organic Traffic To Your Website (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Organic Traffic by Hitechgist(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2018
If you’re goal is (I’m sure it is) to reach the maximum number of audience through your blog with organic traffic. And it won’t be surprising, if you’ve read all the traffic generation tactics to apply on your blog. But, did you notice? In the entire list of “types of web traffic” which by the way include organic traffic, social media, referral, paid search, advertising campaigns and much more, organic traffic is always given the utmost importance everywhere.
You see, even the most loyal reader of your blog sometimes can skip reading your articles, but the people who come from search engines land on your blog because they want to read your blog. I know, this sounds a little messy. Let me be clear. Why is it important to have the maximum percentage of organic traffic for your blog?
Organic Traffic
Wait. Let me to give you the list of main types of web traffic
Organic Traffic – People who come from search engines
Direct – Who directly visit your blog without any referrals. Most of them are your loyal followers.
Referral – When someone lands on your blog from another source. It can be via your guest posts or comments on other blogs, social media etc.
Quality Matters:
People who land on your blog pages via search engines give you the best quality results. They don’t either come to spam your blog or do something; they come because they want an explanation to their query. You can only rank on top pages of Google if you’ve perfectly optimized unique content on your blog. So, the reader will obviously get satisfied with content. Besides, they don’t just leave your blog immediately just like others. Unless, it really doesn’t worth, people will completely end up reading your article.
Benefits of Organic Traffic:
Sell Products:
Suppose, if I am going to buy a premium plugin for my WordPress blog, just like you, I Google for the reviews and the functionality. When one of the blogs I’ve visited gives me the complete details of the product with a good review, I immediately buy it using the link on that blog. The same happens with most of the people online and this is how, you can also make more from your affiliates.
Earn More:
It is known that AdSense ads generate the best revenues if the blog gets more traffic from search engines. Because, they target niche keywords through which the visitors land on the blog and we know, such keywords pay much better. So, all you have to do is a powerful keyword research and write content with the target keyword.
Get Better Offers:
So, when you are getting huge organic traffic, it improves your Alexa rank and with efforts, your Google rank can also be easily improved. This means, your chances of getting the maximum exposure has just risen to sky. Such blogs get great advertising offers, sponsored posts and much more exciting stuff. Of course, you’ll go famous too.
Though, organic traffic is considered to be the best kind of traffic, it is still not so easy to rank top for each of your blog post. Build links, write the best content and optimize your blog, you can gradually see the change.

Also read
https://tholutech..com/2017/12/the-benefits-of-organic-seo-search.html
https://tholutech..com/2017/07/best-ways-to-increase-traffic-to-a-Personal-Blog.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Keywords Difficulty / Start Your Web Hosting Business With Us And Get FREE WHMCS / Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.