Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair (1184 Views)

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / Diy! Diy! Training On Make Up,gele Tiring... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair by solodun: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2018
The General overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Worldwide, Pastor E.A. Adeboye speaks on make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & bleached hair.

Below are the details of what Daddy said:

The elders have a say, “if children of the same mother enters into a room to talk and come out smiling, they have not told each other the truth.” Alright, so in the next 3 minutes, you might not be smiling as I am going to tell you the truth, because am your daddy. Strictly speaking I have searched the scripture, there is nowhere that I have found where it is written, if you wear make-up, you will go to hell or you will not make it to heaven, I can’t find it in the Bible. It is not to be found anywhere at all, but I have done my own research.

There are two places in the whole Bible where references were made to painting of face, only two places, and the two places are bad. One of the places talked about Jezebel. How many of you will name your daughter Jezebel? 2 Kings 9:30, the day Jezebel was going to die, she did make up properly, painted her face, dented her face with jewelries, but at the end of the day, dog ate her.

The second place is in Jeremiah 4:29-30 where God was speaking in anger to daughters of Zion, He says, “when I make up my mind to deal with you, you can paint your...

Read more below;
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2151823398407135&id=1938687589720718

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair by iskuburi407: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeria rose 24 places on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business rankings, and earned a place on the List of Top 10 Reformers in the world.
Sai buhari
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair by richeeyo(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2018
Daddy go and sleep, we no longer in the newspaper era we have Internet you can't lie to us
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair by Caseless: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2018
grin

They'll say " come to the Lord as you're". Even if you just finish " lamba" now, just enter church, worship and pay your tithe.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair by cleancopy: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Then the '[/b]Birthday[b]' you celebrate too is PAGAN because it was mentioned on two times in the Bible and they were done by Pagans..!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair by solodun: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
cleancopy:
Then the '[/b]Birthday[b]' you celebrate too is PAGAN because it was mentioned on two times in the Bible and they were done by Pagans..!
You're saying what you don't know...

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Shirts And Polo Available / Trendy And Unique Ankara Short Gown Styles 2020. / Latest Aso Ebi Styles And Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.