Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) (16199 Views)

Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) by tzjaynee: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2018
According to reports, a pig farmer from Cambodia has been sleeping with his pig.
Long story cut short, aunty piggie gave birth and this is what her piglet looks like.

Seriously what kind of human would do something like this

Re: Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) by Donald95(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2018
angry

This is the product you get when Noterner finally travel out and bleeps a Cambodia pig using his uncircumcised rod
Re: Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) by antagonist: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
computergeek:
It could be three things:

1. Scientists artificially inseminated a pig with human sperm.

2. Scientists carried out absurd IVF on the poor pig.

3. An innocent pig was the victim of disgusting bestiality...

Take your pick.

For a self acclaimed 'computer geek', you sure are ignorant.

It is a hoax people. There was no "delivery of a human-pig baby" anywhere. Basic genetics makes that completely impossible.

These images came from an artist who sculpts and creates such dolls.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/617459728/baby-hybrid-pig?show_sold_out_detail=1

1 Like

Re: Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
antagonist:

For a self acclaimed 'computer geek', you sure are ignorant.

It is a hoax people. There was no "delivery of a human-pig baby" anywhere. Basic genetics makes that completely impossible.

These images came from an artist who sculpts and creates such dolls.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/617459728/baby-hybrid-pig?show_sold_out_detail=1
Looool.... That's why I'm a computer geek. My mind is extremely scientific, and trust me, nothing is impossible with science. You'd be surprised.
And you would have believed it too if you didn't come across that post somewhere online.
Anyways, bye!
Re: Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) by antagonist: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
computergeek:
Looool.... That's why I'm a computer geek. My mind is extremely scientific, and trust me, nothing is impossible with science. You'd be surprised.
And you would have believed it too if you didn't come across that post somewhere online.
Anyways, bye!

Nice comeback try. Very weak and lacking though. It's alright to admit you were wrong. We're only human, afterall.
No, not in this case. Everything is impossible with this case.

Next you'll be telling us how a horse got inseminated with human semen and a centaur was born

Smh

1 Like

Re: Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) by babathunde432(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
that's very ridiculous and disgusting..... some human can be quite diabolic.
Re: Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) by tranxo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Very lame defence.
computergeek:
Anyways, bye!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? / How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink / Top Nigerian Groups On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.