Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Drake Admits To Having A Crush On Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Admits To Having A Crush On Nicki Minaj (1788 Views)

OMG 9ja Guy Rides On Nicki Minaj Like A Horse / Drake Hits Badly On Nicki Minaj In His Latest Instagram Photos / Photoshop Pun On Nicki Minaj's Anaconda Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Admits To Having A Crush On Nicki Minaj by wildchild1: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
Drake recently admitted to having a crush on his fellow Young Money crew member, Nicki Minaj. "When I was on tour , I saw Nicki for the first time and, like, literally fell in love," he said in an interview with DJ Envy. "She had this snap-back hat on that said 'Minaj.' She used to wear that every single day. She was like a theater student and she was so cold at rapping, I remember one of the first nights that we were out in Miami and I went to Jerry's [Famous Deli]. I was like [to Minaj], 'You want food, you hungry?,' and she was like, 'Yeah, I want some food.' I was like, 'I'm in, we gon' eat food together.' I came to her door and she took the food and shut the door in my face! I was just like, 'Man, this is gonna be a long road for us.' , I've always really, actually, really had a crush on her, always really loved her, and she's always just looked at me as, like, her little brother."
Re: Drake Admits To Having A Crush On Nicki Minaj by Pweety4me(f): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
Big deal. . .& Drake talks like dat?i don't think so! undecided
Re: Drake Admits To Having A Crush On Nicki Minaj by shotster50(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
Drake is becoming such a man LovePeddler with this his constant need for attention,
Re: Drake Admits To Having A Crush On Nicki Minaj by aieromon(m): 4:08am On Jun 18, 2010
Young Money's new star, rapper Drake, recently opened up about how close he really was with Rihanna. Previously talking badly about the hit singer, Drake says his relationship with her was a long time ago. "She's just such an overwhelming and incredible person," Drake said in an interview. "And such a talented person and someone that I was like, 'I can't believe I'm here talking to this individual,' that she just gave me that feeling like when I was 17 years old trying to take Nikki Ramos, this girl from Toronto, out on a date and she never wanted to go with me. She never would go; she would have a million excuses why she couldn't talk to me. That's how [Rihanna] made me feel, she made me feel small; she made me feel nervous. It just put me back to the Acura in Toronto, feeling like Aubrey Graham, not Drake."

Suddenly,Drake thinks he's a ladies man. undecided
Re: Drake Admits To Having A Crush On Nicki Minaj by nellaluv(f): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
If he wasn't in music there's nothing special about him, looks like a nerd to me undecided
Re: Drake Admits To Having A Crush On Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
SOURCE, plz?

Mehn, Drake is beginning to irritate me, acting like a puzzyboy. embarassed
Re: Drake Admits To Having A Crush On Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
lol, u girls should let drake be tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ayinde Barrister's Death Tears Family Apart / Amber Rose In A Thong (photos) / Full Picture Of Tonto Dikeh's Back Tatoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.