Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes (34788 Views)

Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Rauf Aregbesola, the Governor of Osun State has been lauded by indigenes of the state for driving himself to work.

According to Instagram user @itsdolapojulius, Governor Rauf Aregbesola who is preparing to round off his tenure, insisted on driving himself to the office yesterday evening. His post reads;

SUN DOWN, MAN IN POWER

He insisted on driving himself to the office yesterday evening lest he gets rusty on the wheel. Lol.

https://lailasnews.com/rauf-aregbesola-lauded-by-osun-indigenes-driving-himself-to-work/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by johnnyvid(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Rauf Aregbesola, the Governor of Osun State has been lauded by indigenes of the state for driving himself to work.

According to Instagram user @itsdolapojulius, Governor Rauf Aregbesola who is preparing to round off his tenure, insisted on driving himself to the office yesterday evening. His post reads;

SUN DOWN, MAN IN POWER

He insisted on driving himself to the office yesterday evening lest he gets rusty on the wheel. Lol.

https://lailasnews.com/rauf-aregbesola-lauded-by-osun-indigenes-driving-himself-to-work/

Lalasticlala
this is political strategist, it can't work in this present dispensation. pensioners are wallowing in poverty by the day. he still have the efforntery to drive himself to work. soon he will tell us that he has been driving himself to work since the emergence of his government. Ati gbon.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Sprumbabafather: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pretender, he even drives a car? When his pensioners and government workers are trekking to work because he cannot pay them?

He should sell his car and trek to work.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Tolexander: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigerians and trivialism!

Instead of berating the governor for mortgaging the future of the state through heavy loans collected and ultrainflated projects, they are busy talking about how he drove himself to work as if it is sacrilegious.

What should we talk about presidents that have driven themselves or ridden a bicycle to work?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by sarrki(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Pretender, he even drives a car? When his pensioners and government workers are trekking to work because he cannot pay them?

He should sell his car and trek to work.

While you hail Fayose that owed both salaries and pensions without any development to show

Aregbesola paid salaries and there is infrastructure to show

Pension will be paid in due course

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Sprumbabafather: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

While you hail Fayose that owed both salaries and pensions without any development to show

Pension will be paid in due course

Fayose is a man of the people.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Treasure17(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
We like to celebrate mediocrity in this country. How is this an achievement now. He should have trekked to his office instead.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Fayose is a man of the people.

Indeed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by magoo10(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Aregbesola apc is owing osun workers 10months salary ,let's see if the people will be allowed to reject him or they will still rig the elections.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by budaatum: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

O really? Did he pay Onaira into your Obank? That might explain why the market women are not giving you anymore Ocredit and the people are going Ohungry, you Oliar!

The only thing done in Osun State is the roads in Osogbo. Teachers are getting their students to unshell egusi so they can afford to come to school 3 times a week at best.

But if you have any other infrastructure to show me, please do so so that I can Opologise.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Buhari2019: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Third world nation.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by budaatum: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
magoo10:
Aregbesola apx is owing osun workers 10months salary ,let's see if the people will be allowed to reject him or they will still rig the elections.
Did you not hear somebody just claim he does not owe anything? They are lying already.

I'm Buhari to the core. Regarded him since he was head of state. But if APC win Osun State, regardless of who they put forward, rig or clean, I will personally become Fulani and run the people over with my cows, or pray their suffer is multiplied tenfold!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by sunnedee2: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
So, that's an achievement?
And how does this act improve the life of Osun people?
I comment my reserve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by pat077: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kini big deal
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Bheewhy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Only morons will support ds nonsense man.

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Olalan(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Most Nigerians are gullible
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Naijawebmaster: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
And that's an achievement If we continue to praise mediocrity, how can we develop?

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by HajimeSaito(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by KingLennon(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Governor that owes its workers up to 8 months salary, is that one a Governor? Abeg make him park one side grin. Osun workers are not smiling
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by israelmao(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
I own a car and I drive it,what is so special about it?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Bizibi(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
You people should leave tinubu's asset and liabilities alone ooo.......
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by MakeNigeriaGrea: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:
Nigerians and trivialism!

Instead of berating the governor for mortgaging the future of the state through heavy loans collected and ultrainflated projects, they are busy talking about how he drove himself to work as if it is sacrilegious.

What should we talk about presidents that have driven themselves or ridden a bicycle to work?
I am sick and tired of our gullibility. Just because he drove his car,people are celebrating him. WTF is wrong with some Nigerians. He is owing salary,he ought to be stoned.

4 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by freddurst: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Stupid fuckery
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Brendaniel: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is this news?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by udi4eva(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
We deserve the kinda leaders we get.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by Shola2689(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Our mumu
don do grin grin grin
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by divinelove(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Akukogagara:
Who is he deceiving.

Pls my people, contact me for fairly used 3000 litres plastic fish pond. WhatsApp or call 09039714304

why did u fold up the fish pond
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes by nairavsdollars(f): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yorubas are sophisticated.....
Driving himself to work. How is that an achievement?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala / EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Osun Election: Voting Disrupted In Ikire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.