Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bet365 Paying Or Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet365 Paying Or Scam (8004 Views)

Betwinner.com Paying Or Scam / Challenge With Bet365 / How Do I Fund My Bet365 Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pls somebody should tell me if bet365 is paying when I make withdrawal. I want to deposit $100. Nairabet and bet9ja remove my betting option bcoz of consistent winning and withdrawal.

I need foreign betting sites that really pay. If bet365 is not paying pls post the foreign betting sites that are paying. Thanks
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by ajaymina(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
skybluee:
Pls somebody should tell me if bet365 is paying when I make withdrawal. I want to deposit $100. Nairabet and bet9ja remove my betting option bcoz of consistent winning and withdrawal.

I need foreign betting sites that really pay. If bet365 is not paying pls post the foreign betting sites that are paying. Thanks
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by iamjames2222: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
skybluee:

LOL.....YOU MUST BE JOKING.
FOR BET9JA AND NAIRABET TO HAVE BLOCKED YOU IT THEN MEANS YOU HAVE WON HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.
ANYWAY, BET365 IS A VERY REPUTABLE BOOKMAKER AND THEY WILL SURELY PAY YOUR WINNINGS. I HAVE A VERIFIED ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND THATS WHERE I WATCH MOST OF THESE PRESEASON MATCHES.
THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST SITE AROUND THE WORLD.
JUST MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED BEFORE YOU MAKE DEPOSIT OTHERWISE YOU ARE A GONNA

3 Likes

Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is there nobody using bet365 in the house?
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
iamjames2222:

FOR BET9JA AND NAIRABET TO HAVE BLOCKED YOU IT THEN MEANS YOU HAVE WON HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.
ANYWAY, BET365 IS A VERY REPUTABLE BOOKMAKER AND THEY WILL SURELY PAY YOUR WINNINGS. I HAVE A VERIFIED ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND THATS WHERE I WATCH MOST OF THESE PRESEASON MATCHES.
JUST MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED BEFORE YOU MAKE DEPOSIT OTHERWISE YOU ARE A GONNA
Thanks a million, I will verify before deposit, that is exactly what I want to know so that I will not have problem of withdrawal.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
skybluee:

Make we see your consistent winning code before we go blacklist those bookies.You may be right about nairabet.Them go split your bet options if you are a regular winner.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by mespusinglez(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
skybluee:

WHAT'S THE WINNING OPTION THAT THEY REMOVE?
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by ajaymina(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
iamjames2222:

Pls, how do I go about verifying a bet365 account (requirements) ?

Pls do me a mail via bobajemina09@hotmail.com

Thank you and have blissful weekend activities.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by pasio(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please send me your whatsapp number, need us to straighten some rough edges

1 Like

Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
I have done different verifications but they declined them. I submitted voter's card, they said it is blurred, I also uploaded bank statement that too not accepted. Now I did Postal verification which I am still not sure it will be acceptable, and that will take more than a month before I get verified.

Pls is ladbrokes, William Hill, bwin etc not scam before I do their verification and funding as this is affecting my income.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by laydoh(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
skybluee:
I have done different verifications but they declined them. I submitted voter's card, they said it is blurred, I also uploaded bank statement that too not accepted. Now I did Postal verification which I am still not sure it will be acceptable, and that will take more than a month before I get verified.

Pls is ladbrokes, William Hill, bwin etc not scam before I do their verification and funding as this is affecting my income.
if you have national id card or drivers license,u have no priblem.i also use them and they pay.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by pasio(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
skybluee:

Boss share ur line wey person fit reach you for beta talk
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2018
pasio:

Boss share ur line wey person fit reach you for beta talk

Click my signature to get my phone number.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
comshots:
Make we see your consistent winning code before we go blacklist those bookies.You may be right about nairabet.Them go split your bet options if you are a regular winner.
Send a pm or call me.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
mespusinglez:
WHAT'S THE WINNING OPTION THAT THEY REMOVE?

I can put it here publicly.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by mespusinglez(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
skybluee:

I can put it here publicly.
pls email me the options
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by Kenedy16(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Try Betway D Best 4 Me!
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
pls email me the options
Give me a call
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kenedy16:
Try Betway D Best 4 Me!

Betway does not have the options.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
pasio:
Please send me your whatsapp number, need us to straighten some rough edges

I have uninstalled my whatsapp I prefer receiving direct phone call.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by ajaymina(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
skybluee:

Are you implying that the reason(s) for the [b]ROUGH EDGES is still fresh in thy heart,and CAN'T Be smoothened anytime soon?

I smell WAR...

Abeg forgive am,n move on with your life...

Life's too short n precious to live with bitterness...
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by ajaymina(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
skybluee:

grin grin grin grin

Are you implying that the reason(s) for the [b]ROUGH EDGES is still fresh in thy heart,and CAN'T Be smoothened anytime soon?

I smell WAR...

Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by Ekikor(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'm curious as to the kind of betting option that was removed undecided
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by Kaybee7000(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by Chidexter(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pls which betting site apart from 1xbet accept funding through cashenvoy
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by pasio(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
[ok send me ur number
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by Princesaha: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Can one deposit in millions when his account is verified? Can they also pay winnings in millions if one wins it? What is the highest amount that can be won on Bet365 platform and can one be paid it without them blocking him for no just cause? Please someone should kindly answer.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2018
iamjames2222:

Bro. How do you fund yours bet365 account and in what currency, if you have withdrawn before which payment platform did they pay you with and in what currency?
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is there anybody using betfair, I have been verified by them. I hope they pay when I make withdrawal request.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
skybluee:
Is there anybody using betfair, I have been verified by them. I hope they pay when I make withdrawal request.

Somebody should pls answer this.
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by Kaybee7000(m): 1:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Bet365 Paying Or Scam by skybluee: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
ajaymina:

I smell WAR...

Meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Focus Now On Europa League, Says Emery, After Top 4 Hopes Fade / Lance Armstrong Admits To Using Performance Enhancing Drugs / Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.