Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos (62784 Views)

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Chai... See children that are living the life while I'm here checking them out... God please bless me until people begin to doubt the source of my money.
thats how they will check yours out. But what does these guy do for a living? I need answers.mean while people's devilish party how market
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by Burgerlomo: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
That's lovely cool
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by toprealman: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
I like rebellious kids.....spot the "rebel' in the pic.
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by vertueptime: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

shocked

Nairaland Head Of Asslicker, when will your imaginary pregnant wife deliver her bloated tummy

Its either its emoney himself disguised as airforce1 or truely he is the biggest of all ass lickers, how long will he continue to do this?
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by zuto4u(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Everything about this man glitters
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by jibs4lv(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
nawa o see fresh pikin sad

Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by bizzibodi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Somebody tell me what does this dude do for a living?
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
[s]See as dat first one resemble woman, him yansh go sweet to fok[/s]

You are an idiot.
This is why I won't feel anything when you are eventually stoned to death.
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Chai... See children that are living the life while I'm here checking them out... God please bless me until people begin to doubt the source of my money.

Amin o and me too
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by notoriousbabe: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
yeah. Come and pay
send me your bank details including your ATM pin number
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by notoriousbabe: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Owomkpo:

You are an idiot.
This is why I won't feel anything when you are eventually stoned to death.
e pain am tongue
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by Niccoloimhotep: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
send me your bank details including your ATM pin number
fowl yansh
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by chiedozie198100: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
so which of them him go take renew him contract.

those floor tiles tho.

if you know you know.
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
notoriousbabe:
at age 79? Abeg forget that prayer Jo, just start thinking of where dem go bury you grin grin
lol...mumu. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad Beaten Up At Naira Marley's Home / Laura Ikeji's Boyfriend Ogbonna, Kanu Nwankwo's Younger Brother (photos) / Mercy Johnson Biography & Her True Life Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.