Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Company Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Company Registration (219 Views)

Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / UK COMPANY REGISTRATION in 2days ( Get USA/UK business accounts) / Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Company Registration by rematech(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
FAQ About Business / Company Registration

So me that runs an online business, no physical office, Do I need to register also?

======•======•

My Response.

Yes, you have to register.

Even if you're offering Ghost Services (laughs)
========•

I mean if you're a businessman/woman,

It's not a choice but a must to have the federal government of Nigeria consent that you're part of those contributing to the growth of the country by solving people's problem.

I have registered many businesses for people and 70% are offering online services.

Recently I registered 2 businesses for different clients who are offering Internet Services.

But here is it, a lot of benefits is attached.

How do you feel when you request for someones account details
Let's say he/she wanna offer you his/her services.

And you get a corporate account in the name of his business?

You naturally feel secured.

Fraudsters (419) don't Register Business because they know their identity is not safe.

I am not saying you're a fraudster if your business is not registered. (Smiles)

The most important aspect is that,

It gives you confidence that you're really in for business.

I mean, you will start seeing yourself as someone who is not just in business for money sake or to while away time

But someone who is building a business empire.

So what is refraining you from having your business registered?

Drop your comment ��Below.

Ola Isaac
Helping your business get seen, get heard, get paid.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Auto Trade And Watch Your Profits Grow.. / Your Company Registration, Tin Number Etc. Location: Port Harcourt. / Nigeria Mining Week ’ll Provide Practical Business Updates To Enhance Mining...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.