Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

How To Save Instagram Photos And Videos On Android - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Save Instagram Photos And Videos On Android (300 Views)

Young Students Caught In A Restaurant During School Hours. Photos And Video / Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos / ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Instagram Photos And Videos On Android by Tipzta: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Instagram is a fast growing social platform where you share photos and videos. You can view photos and videos of other users, but you cannot download or save them on your phone.

But today, there are many applications out there you can use to save Instagram photos and videos on your phone. But the question is, which is the best application to download Instagram photos and videos on your android phone?

In this post, I'll share with you two best applications to download Instagram photos and videos on your android phone in 2018. So follow this post till the end, and you'll get to know the best applications you can use to save Instagram photos and videos on your android phone.

Also Read: Android, PC, iPhone Tips and Tricks

1. Inst Download

Features of Inst Download:
* NO LOGIN REQUIRED
* Simply use, just 2 STEPS to download
* Quickly download videos and download images from INSTAGRAM's links
* Easily save into device or repost to INSTAGRAM
* Easily explore, delete and share downloaded files on FACEBOOK, TWITTER.
Download Inst Download Inst here

2. Instagram Video Downloader
Do you want to download and repost videos and images from Instagram? It is simple now! You just need Instagram video Downloader. With Instagram Video downloader, you can copy tags from Instagram easily.
With just one click, Instagram Video Downloader will help you download or repost your favorite videos and pictures on Instagram. And it is 100% FREE.
Download Instagram Video Downloaded here

Source: BlazeTechLab
Re: How To Save Instagram Photos And Videos On Android by ThisPrecious: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is great, i was checking on how to save facebook videos on my phone and pc and i stumbled on this. https://www.isogtek.com/download-facebook-video-on-your-phone-or-pc/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Please Help A Friend / Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University / What Can A New Graduate Work On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.