Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Dirty Ac Condenser - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dirty Ac Condenser (849 Views)

AC Condenser And How It Works / Coolant Thermostat And Ac Condenser Urgently Needed / Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Ac Condenser by iamolufemi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good evening house. I drive a 1998 Toyota avensis and I just changed d AC compressor but the engineer never mentioned changing the condenser. After leaving his workshop that same day my new compressor hooked and stopped working. But his observation was that the condenser is dirty and damaged and needs to be replaced because it gave d compressor much stress.
Please how true is his suggestion?
Thanks
Re: Dirty Ac Condenser by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2018
iamolufemi:
Good evening house. I drive a 1998 Toyota avensis and I just changed d AC compressor but the engineer never mentioned changing the condenser. After leaving his workshop that same day my new compressor hooked and stopped working. But his observation was that the condenser is dirty and damaged and needs to be replaced because it gave d compressor much stress.
Thanks

cc rdautoworks
Re: Dirty Ac Condenser by autologic: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2018
iamolufemi:
Thanks
How true like how ?what technical diagnostics data have you provided for anybody here to make any definite advice .Get Ac manifold readings and post it here.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 02 (reg) Available 4 Sale In Abeokuta / Info Needed Pls / Importing From Canada Or US, Which Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.