Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

2019: Makarfi Deserves To Win PDP Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Makarfi Deserves To Win PDP Ticket (453 Views)

2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Joju Fayose, Lere Olayinka Win PDP House Of Reps Tickets In Ekiti / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Makarfi Deserves To Win PDP Ticket by isahrabson: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
By Victor Mathew Bobai Northwest Nigeria.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news to some who may consider it so. I gave it straight to you last week when I told you that Sen. Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi should be the PDP Nominee for President. And now I have even more awful, depressing news for you: Makarfi WILL WIN in August .

This wretched, ignorant, dangerous Buhari and full time miscue is not going to be our next president again but President Makarfi!
Go ahead and say the words, ‘cause you’ll be saying them for the next four years:
"TO UNIFY NIGERIA AND CREATE A PEACEFUL SECURED ENVIRONMENT IS A NATIONAL PROJECT" -PRESIDENT MAKARFI.

Never in my life have I wanted to be proven wrong more than I do right now.

I can see what you’re doing right now. You’re shaking your head wildly – “No, VICTOR , this won’t happen!” Unfortunately, you are living in a bubble that comes with an adjoining echo chamber where you and your friends are convinced the Nigerian people are not going to elect an unpopular Man for President.

You need to exit that bubble right now. You need to stop living in denial and face the truth which you know deep down is very, very real. Trying to soothe yourself with the facts – “67% of the electorate are youth & women, people of young adults under 40 and Makarfi will win a majority of of them!” – The Nigeria Youth Project (NYP) – “people aren’t going to vote for a failed administration of the APC against their own best interests!” –

We can’t handle much more bad news from Barkin Ladi, Southern Kaduna, Zamfara, Birnin Gwari to Yola, Jalingo, Benue, Nasarawa and Nigeria Delta.
So our mental state goes to default when something scary is actually, truly happening. The first priority of any administration is her people but we have seen how the people are abandoned for Love of Cows against Human Dignity.

Nigerians are now saying our President seems to have lost control of his administrative truck, trying to tell us only by prayers we can be save.

Well, folks, this isn’t an accident. It is happening. And if you believe there is any among the Presidential aspirant who has the capacity to beat a UNIFIER Per Excellent with facts and smarts and logic, then you obviously missed the past years he spent in Kaduna as governor who manages complicity and galvanized a people into one indivisible entity.

As of today, as things stand now, PDP enjoys a formidable front built solidly by Sen Makarfi a true PDP General, the political Doctor of our generation,The People's Unifier.

I believe this is going to happen, no aspirant will want to loose to nothing but surely something good like A Unifier – and in order to deal with it, I need the stakeholders to ensure that a man tested and trusted over times deserves 100% support for a RESCUE MISSION PART III... (KADUNA 1ST MISSION, PDP 2ND MISSION AND NOW NIGERIA 3RD )

We must first acknowledge it, and then maybe, just maybe, we can find a way out to harmonize all interests into 'The Unifier Rescue Mission' to avoid the mess we’re in.

Don’t get me wrong. I have great hope for the country I live in. Things can only get better if PDP and others agree to send the Unifier on this very important mission.

However, I need to assure you my humble friends that his mission shall address immediately the following:

(1) The already Depressed Nigeria youth who are considered lazy by a government they practically brought to power.

(2) He will fix the made depressed National Assembly, a constituency he shared affection .

(3) Already hungry and depressed Nigerians whose hopes and aspirations are being killed daily.

(4) A Country that desperately needs Unity, Peace and Security to guarantee Socioeconomic and Political Restructuring.

(5) The restoration of our National Dignity and Cultural Values in the face of our International Business Relations.

Sentiments aside, Makarfi deserves PDP's ticket for the Unifying Narratives and make great a responsible leader for all.

#MakarfiTheUnifier

#MakarfiForPresident2019
Re: 2019: Makarfi Deserves To Win PDP Ticket by MrPolitics: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Makarfi has drowned in the Sea of heavy politicians contesting PDP ticket.
The PDP ticket would be given to one of
1. Atiku Abubakar
2. Rabiu Kwankwaso
3. Sule Lamido
4. Bukola Saraki
5. Aminu Tambuwal
Re: 2019: Makarfi Deserves To Win PDP Ticket by agwom(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good luck
MrPolitics:
Makarfi has drowned in the Sea of heavy politicians contesting PDP ticket.
The PDP ticket would be given to one of
1. Atiku Abubakar
2. Rabiu Kwankwaso
3. Sule Lamido
4. Bukola Saraki
5. Aminu Tambuwal

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Pls? / President Buhari Delays Implementation Of ONE CURRENCY Policy Within ECOWAS / Are These Rivers Patriots And Revered (eminent) Personalities Not Qualified For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.