Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down (25528 Views)

Bandits Kill Eight In Fresh Zamfara Attack / 29 People Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attack / Gunmen Kill 41 In Fresh Zamfara Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by omowolewa: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Where is the state policing we talked about?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by saaron(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
centoke30:
but seriously I taught that Buhari should have stopped all this killings with the so called experience and tactics he claimed to have learnt from the military
This is the peace (DEATH) buhari was talking about yesterday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by OfficialAPCNig: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
APC keeps spreading their tentacles of deaths.
R.I.P

6 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Munzy14(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:
PDP spreading their bloody political campaign as usual
Insane humans on internet even at the expense of people being massacred..

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by centoke30(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
please stop it ...buhari a known failure and someone without certificate is the one you say has experience? please another word for DAFT is buhari ...e.g if you what to say YOU ARE AS DAFT AS A GOAT just say YOU ARE AS BUHARI AS A GOAT thank you
you no get joy ooooo

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Butterflyleo: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
saaron:
And buhari's terrorist govt want to reward PDP with Grazing Reserves right? Nonsense.

Illiteracy is brutal on your kind.

Ranching is what its called. Those are designated MONITORED zones for cattle herders. This is the best way to keep them all in one place under close monitoring and anyone who goes against the guidelines would be penalized.

The reason why PDP has been championing the shout against ranches is because it would expose their mercenaries who have been perpetrating the menace in the country.

When all herders have designated grazing ranches and are being monitored, and the killings are still on going, then It would be clear to Nigerians that the killers are not really herdsmen but mercenaries. PDP knows this so would fight it to the last In order to further protect their crimes.

Its better to have people you perceive as your enemies all gathered in one place where you can collectively monitor them than to have them roaming free without knowing where anyone is.

Common sense is what all of you lack

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Kewtt: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
The Government has failed.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Butterflyleo: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
saaron:
It appears like the terrorist in Abuja have shifted their jihadist to Zamfara to proof a point that middle belt is not under attack from fulani terrorist herdsmen. Over 100 people have been massacred this week in Zamfara alone. By the time we include the figures in North East where boko haram is making sway no thanks to buhari's millions of euros donation then you will understand that this govt is a govt of DEATH AND DEAD BODIES.
Bloody terrorist govt.

Question:

Since Ortom the governor of Benue, defected to PDP have you heard of any single killing in Benue even in the most remote village?

The Agenda of PDP has been achieved at the expense of benue lives.

Immediately he defected, they called off their mercenaries.

Its clearly not coincidental because I can bet that as long as Benue remains PDP there would be no single incident of anything herdsmen killing anybody and why is that?

PDP WAS SOLIDLY BEHIND THE MAYHEM IN BENUE WITH THE DIVIDE AND RULE TACTIC.

Bloody political party. They started by sponsoring boko haram so their methods haven't changed and will never change
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by bosco2017: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
centoke30:
but seriously I taught that Buhari should have stopped all this killings with the so called experience and tactics he claimed to have learnt from the military

he only knows how to kill unarmed agitators

buhAri is a Terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by saaron(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Question:

Since Ortom the governor of Benue, defected to PDP have you heard of any single killing in Benue even in the most remote village?

The Agenda of PDP has been achieved at the expense if benue lives.

Its clearly not coincidental because I can bet that as long as Benue remains PDP there would be no single incident of anything herdsmen killing anybody and why is that?

Bloody political party. They started by sponsoring boko haram so their methods haven't changed and will never change
keep deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Butterflyleo: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
saaron:
keep deceiving yourself.

Truth is bitter but you have to swallow it
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Optional09: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
AbuEzeFemi:
may God give Nigeria peace

May God help us succeed in deviding Nigeria so that those who want sharia law can live in peace and others too can live in peace let the northern Muslim live in the North so that Their terrorist brothers can join them since they share the same faith.

The Christians and the herbalists in the north are allowed to move down south we will find a way to accommodate them as long as they are not violent

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Kewtt: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Optional09:

May God help us succeed in deviding Nigeria so that those who want sharia law and other can live in peace let the northern Muslim live i the North
Seems that's the only option left

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Ziggylady(f): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Sai barber legacies

Work in progress

Cc paperwhite ziggylady lzaa Cyynthiakiss

This is the kind of news Sophisticated Morons like that is why they love buhari so much.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Ziggylady(f): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yankee101:

These ones are actually cattle rustlers. They kill fulani and steal their cattle to sell to butchers. It's a free for all lawlessness across the country

Fulanis are the ones stealing each other's cattles...while non-fulanis bear the brunt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Yankee101: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
aribisala0:
How do you know this

It's an old problem traversing the large forest that borders Katsina, Kano and Kaduna. The area has lots of pasture land but they've prevented use due to rustling. That's why they are tring to set up a military barracks there. The road from this area, Birnin Gwari axis links all the way to Mokwa-Jebba-Oyo on one side and if you divert it takes you to Giwa-funtua-talata mafara (in zamfara) all the way to Sokoto/Kebbi. It's these same marauders you see on video raising guns etc. They also spill into the kaduna-abuja roads and kaduna-kano roads. If you notice all these places i mentioned there's been a spike in kidnappings/killings/rustlings.

It's a very very old problem that was allowed to fester. It started with Niger Republic bandits hanging around Birnin Gwari and shooting approaching cars, then rushing to scavenge from wrecks. They've always been there even before Boko Haram. But the wilderness and forest cover and multistate interconectivity has made them elusive?

How do i know all these?

I have access to existing information, i know of people killed and I've known of people folding up their farm/husbandry investnents along that axis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Yankee101: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

Fulanis are the ones stealing each other's cattles...while non-fulanis bears the brunt.

It's an old problem traversing the large forest that borders Katsina, Kano and Kaduna. The area has lots of pasture land but they've prevented use due to rustling. That's why they are tring to set up a military barracks there. The road from this area, Birnin Gwari axis links all the way to Mokwa-Jebba-Oyo on one side and if you divert it takes you to Giwa-funtua-talata mafara (in zamfara) all the way to Sokoto/Kebbi. It's these same marauders you see on video raising guns etc. They also spill into the kaduna-abuja roads and kaduna-kano roads. If you notice all these places i mentioned there's been a spike in kidnappings/killings/rustlings.

It's a very very old problem that was allowed to fester. It started with Niger Republic bandits hanging around Birnin Gwari and shooting approaching cars, then rushing to scavenge from wrecks. They've always been there even before Boko Haram. But the wilderness and forest cover and multistate interconectivity has made them elusive?

How do i know all these?

I have access to existing information, i know of people killed and I've known of people folding up their farm/husbandry investnents along that axis.
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by aribisala0(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yankee101:

How do i know all these?

We all know Nigeria so unless you are claaiming to be a special expert with special powers how can you KNOW that the Fulanis are victims iin this incident

Are you telling us that they are always victims in Zamfara state ?
That they just sit quietly and wait for the next attack?

The reality is that you do no know more than anyone so quit arrogating to yourself some elevated knowledge of this event.

What you have done is to express YOUR OPINION and perspective without any shred of evidence

The Fulani are as much culprit as they are victim.

In fact some of the thieves are Fulani and others are not

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Oblang(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
aribisala0:
We all know Nigeria so unless you are claaiming to be a special expert with special powers how can you KNOW that the Fulanis are victims iin this incident

The reality is that you do no know more than anyone so quit arrogating to yourself some elevated knowledge of this event.

What you have done is to express YOUR OPINION and perspective without any shred of evidence

Maybe u should say what u know then...

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Yankee101: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
aribisala0:

I didn't write what i wrote out of thin air. The major victims have been Hausa and fulani families in the Zamfara killings. The Hausa have been targeted for cooperating with the authorities and pointing them and their locations out etc. Fulanis for their cattle.

If you have anyone in the clandestine services you can verify everything i just wrote. But i don't have to reveal my identity just to prove a point to you. Infact most of it is already in the public domain and researchable.

And this is not supporting fulani in anyway. I hit them when they are the ones at fault. Maybe you should go through my posts to find my balance

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Tyche(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Question:

The Agenda of PDP has been achieved at the expense of benue lives.

My brother, let's respect the people that lost their lives dues to the government ineptitude and stop all this politics. What has happened to our conscience?

This government has all the state machinery to deal with this carnage, why the excuse again? How can they /you be giving excuses when the government has all it takes to arrest this situation?

Let's leave politics aside and be human being first

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by aribisala0(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oblang:

Maybe u should say what u know then...
I asked HOW do you know and you are rambling.

I am not in the business of claiming what I don't know.

That is a practice you should eschew.

You sit down with your phone or computer and you are an expert on everything

That question

HOW DO YOU KNOW Is at the core of science.

Tell us how you know what you claim to know.
We do not want the Fallacy of

Argumentum ad verecundiam
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by aribisala0(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yankee101:

I didn't write what i wrote out of thin air. The major victims have been Hausa and fulani families in the Zamfara killings. The Hausa have been targeted for cooperating with the authorities and pointing them and their locations out etc. Fulanis for their cattle.

If you have anyone in the clandestine services you can verify everything i just wrote. But i don't have to reveal my identity just to prove a point to you. Infact most of it is already in the public domain and researchable.

And this is not supporting fulani in anyway. I hit them when they are the ones at fault. Maybe you should go through my posts to find my balance
Simple question How do you know?

If you cannot answer that then sorry YOU ARE writing out of thin air

Your argument about revealing your identity is quite childish. It would then have been better not to talk at all

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Yankee101: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
aribisala0:
Simple question How do you know?

If you cannot answer that then sorry YOU ARE writing out of thin air

I don't have to provide you with any proof.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by MakeNigeriaGrea: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:
It is PDP and Buhari can sit and watch his people being killed abi. Buhari and his foot soldiers will be brought to justice soon.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by aribisala0(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yankee101:

I don't have to provide you with any proof.
no you don't we can conclude you are just writing inspired by Fufu or Tuwo overdose and nothing else really

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If that's so what's the job of APC then?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by maxzzo1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Early dis week i said zamfara elites as cowards for covering all this killings and being silent becos of someone's ambition...... They should protest against this govt the killing is too much wetin happen sef....the irony is that minister of defence is from der....

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by emmaitive(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
They should continue to receive dea share of apc change..mumu peoole..after them go still go shout sai baber

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Yankee101: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
aribisala0:
no you don't we can conclude you are just writing inspired by Fufu or Tuwo overdose and nothing else really

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Empty minds discuss food

1 Like

Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by Butterflyleo: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
DivideUs:

If that's so what's the job of APC then?

Cleaning up the gargantuan 16 year old mess PDP left us with
Re: Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down by kpaofame: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked

Where iz da Security ....General

30,000 Police was not deployed there oo...

Its a pity this government do not place value on human lives ....

Adesina will be counting scores with human lives how pathetic...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot / Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) / Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.