Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run? (731 Views)

Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run? by tammyboy1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
hello,please i need your opinions, barbing,tailoring,dry cleaning,etc please add yours..
PS..i read Mechanical engineering with a 2.1,i base in ph,please PM me if you have any opportunity for me...thanks
Re: Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run? by tammyboy1(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2018
nobody here
Re: Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Its better you do something engineering related. Ever thought of phone repair or learning diesel mechanics?
Re: Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run? by tammyboy1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Its better you do something engineering related. Ever thought of phone repair or learning diesel mechanics?
please expatiate on the diesel mechanics thing

(1) (Reply)

'ethical Hacking And Cyber Security In Nigerian Telecommunication Industry / Interview / Get Premium Web Development Courses On Udemy For This Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.