Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

**office Of The Nyp National Team Leader*** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / **office Of The Nyp National Team Leader*** (278 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana / KADSIECOM: Makarfi Is A Bridge Builder And Is Loved By His People .....NYP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

**office Of The Nyp National Team Leader*** by isahrabson: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
27th July ,2018

**OFFICE OF THE NYP NATIONAL TEAM LEADER***

*CONFIRMATION OF APPOINTMENTS*

I am pleased to convey the approval of His Excellency Sen. Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi the Grand Patron of Nigeria Youth Project (NYP) and Executive Member of NYP, the confirmation of the following appointments:

(1) GAGARIN KAZANSHIYI MADAKI
AS NYP INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
*(NYP Director in Diaspora)*

(2) ISAH SHEHU SULAIMAN
AS ZONAL COORDINATOR NORTHWEST *(comprised of Jigawa, Kano, Zamfara, Kebbi, Sokoto, Kaduna, Katsina)*

(3) ASHEN M J
*SPECIAL ADVISER MEDIA AND PUBLICITY TO NYP NATIONAL TEAM LEADER.*

(4) Mal. MUSTAPHA MUHAMMAD BURUKU
*AS NORTH WEST ORGANIZING SECRETARY.*

You are to report your activities to the office of the *NYP National Director of Administration*
*Madam Mercy Swanta Musa* for further directives.

I take this opportunity to welcome you on board and we look forward for your contributions.

While I congratulate you, I also expect that total loyalty is giving to the Principal Sen. Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi for his emergence as President of Nigeria come 2019.

Congratulations.

Signed:

NYP National Team leader
Hon. Victor Bobai Mathew

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Heavily Armed Security Take Over Benue State House Of Assembly [full D / No Extension Of Voter Registration Beyond Aug. 17, Says INEC / Nigerian Youths Are Not Prepared For Politics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.